Hi all: Wondering if you could help out on recommendations for hotel and area activities for a father and daughter (12) traveling to see Yankees spring training at Steinbrenner Field in late March. Interested in activities and restaurants locals might prefer over tourist stuff. Thank you very much, in advance.
Steinbrenner Field Tampa
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 2 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 3 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 4 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 5 Twenty Nine Palms to Dana Point, CA
- 6 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 7 Cell phone service in Moab
- 8 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 9 Zion the narrows
- 10 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 11 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 12 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 13 Advice on Roadtrip
- 14 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 15 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 16 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 17 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 18 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 19 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 20 trip from Memphis, TN to San Antonio, TX
- 21 Miami comfort without $$$$
- 22 Hotel Consturction in NYC
- 23 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 24 GTG in Los Angeles March 17 or 18
- 25 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics