Hi all: Wondering if you could help out on recommendations for hotel and area activities for a father and daughter (12) traveling to see Yankees spring training at Steinbrenner Field in late March. Interested in activities and restaurants locals might prefer over tourist stuff. Thank you very much, in advance.
Steinbrenner Field Tampa
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 2 Brooklyn why?
- 3 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 4 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 5 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 6 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 7 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 8 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 9 New York City Restaurants
- 10 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 11 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 12 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 13 Maui vacation
- 14 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 15 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 16 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 17 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 18 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 19 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 20 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 21 WISCONSIN
- 22 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 23 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 24 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 25 Roadtrip Across the Country