We have 5 days in Colorado the end of September and besides visiting our daughter in Vail for 2 days, we were either thinking of Steamboat Springs and the hot springs there or Rocky Mountain National Park. We love the changing of the leaves and modest hiking. What is best? Or should we spend the entire time around Vail and Aspen?
Steamboat springs or Rocky Mountain National Park
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 2 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 3 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 4 Utah 2
- 5 Las Vegas in March
- 6 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 7 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 8 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 9 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 10 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 11 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 12 Budget hotels in Ft Meyers
- 13 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 14 Montana- what are must see places?
- 15 Orlando parks advice
- 16 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 17 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 18 9 Day Itinerary in NOLA
- 19 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 20 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 21 California San Diego area lodging
- 22 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 23 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 24 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 25 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?