We have 5 days in Colorado the end of September and besides visiting our daughter in Vail for 2 days, we were either thinking of Steamboat Springs and the hot springs there or Rocky Mountain National Park. We love the changing of the leaves and modest hiking. What is best? Or should we spend the entire time around Vail and Aspen?
Steamboat springs or Rocky Mountain National Park
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Miami Marlins
- 2 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 3 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 4 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 5 Charleston, SC help
- 6 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 7 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 8 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 9 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 10 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 11 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 12 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 13 middlebury vt snow
- 14 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 15 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 16 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 17 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 18 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 19 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 20 Deep South sept 2015
- 21 Self guided White House tour
- 22 Northwest USA
- 23 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 24 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 25 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA