We have 5 days in Colorado the end of September and besides visiting our daughter in Vail for 2 days, we were either thinking of Steamboat Springs and the hot springs there or Rocky Mountain National Park. We love the changing of the leaves and modest hiking. What is best? Or should we spend the entire time around Vail and Aspen?
Steamboat springs or Rocky Mountain National Park
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 2 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 3 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 4 Backpacking in April
- 5 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 6 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 7 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 8 replica designer handbags
- 9 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 San Diego parks and attractions
- 12 Cape Cod in early April
- 13 USA with a 3 year old
- 14 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 15 united and carry-ons
- 16 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 17 Portland Maine Hotels
- 18 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 19 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 20 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 21 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 22 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 25 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife