We have 5 days in Colorado the end of September and besides visiting our daughter in Vail for 2 days, we were either thinking of Steamboat Springs and the hot springs there or Rocky Mountain National Park. We love the changing of the leaves and modest hiking. What is best? Or should we spend the entire time around Vail and Aspen?
Steamboat springs or Rocky Mountain National Park
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 2 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 3 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 4 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 7 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 8 San Fransisco to LA
- 9 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 10 Where to go in Maine?
- 11 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 12 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 13 rain in Kauai
- 14 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 15 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 16 WISCONSIN
- 17 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 18 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 19 Dining in D.C.
- 20 Jersey City Parking
- 21 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 22 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 23 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 24 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 25 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah