We have 5 days in Colorado the end of September and besides visiting our daughter in Vail for 2 days, we were either thinking of Steamboat Springs and the hot springs there or Rocky Mountain National Park. We love the changing of the leaves and modest hiking. What is best? Or should we spend the entire time around Vail and Aspen?
Steamboat springs or Rocky Mountain National Park
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 2 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 3 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 4 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 5 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 6 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 7 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 8 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 9 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 10 New York Trip
- 11 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 12 Great Smoky Mountains: Asheville or Bryson City?
- 13 Balloon fest hotels
- 14 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 15 Houston in September
- 16 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 17 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 18 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 19 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 20 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 21 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 22 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 23 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 24 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 25 Transportation help in Philly