My 16 year old daughter and I are driving from Boston to Connecticut. We need to drop our rental car off in Stamford in order to catch the train to NYC. Should we stay in Stamford the night before or somewhere along the way. We need to get the rental car to the Amtrak station by 9 am.
Staying in Stamford, CT?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 West Maui Restaurants
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 4 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 5 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 6 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 7 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 8 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 9 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 10 Key West Hotel in January
- 11 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 12 Calf trip
- 13 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 14 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 15 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 16 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 17 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 18 4 week family trip ideas
- 19 x mas
- 20 Trip to Niagara Falls
- 21 Florida in between stop 2 days after Key Largo towards St.pete
- 22 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 23 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 24 ny ers now living in nc taking their kids to nyc for first time
- 25 Uber and Airbnb-Insurance and Credentials