My 16 year old daughter and I are driving from Boston to Connecticut. We need to drop our rental car off in Stamford in order to catch the train to NYC. Should we stay in Stamford the night before or somewhere along the way. We need to get the rental car to the Amtrak station by 9 am.
Staying in Stamford, CT?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 2 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 3 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 4 Road Trip SW
- 5 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 6 culpepper
- 7 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 8 Chicago trip
- 9 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 10 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 11 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 12 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 13 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 14 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 15 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 16 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 17 moving to florida
- 18 Santa Barbara, California
- 19 Hotel near Miami airport
- 20 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 21 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 22 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 23 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 24 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 25 Philly