I am travelling with my partner (we are 23 years old) and wondering whether it is best to stay in the Hollywood area or Santa Monica? We will be in LA for 3 nights and plan to see the standard tourist attractions as it is our first time (Hollywood Walk of Fame, Rodeo Drive, Staples Center, Venice Beach, Santa Monica Pier and others based on 'must-see places' on forums). We plan to spend a day at Universal Studios so that considerably cuts our available sightseeing time. With a spread of sights in Hollywood and Santa Monica, we can't decide where we should stay? I have sorted out accommodation within our budget for both areas but don't know which one to cancel! We won't be hiring a car so will be relying on public transport or maybe even a HOHO bus for 48 hours
Any help would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 2 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 3 Beautiful Skin Starts ==>> http://topmuscleuptips.com/tenderma/
- 4 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 5 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 6 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 7 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 8 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 9 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 10 Nashville Questions
- 11 Summer vacation
- 12 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 13 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 14 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 15 First Trip to Texas -
- 16 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 17 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 18 Camping Road Trip with Kids - SD to Santa Fe
- 19 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 20 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 21 Driving to Naples fl
- 22 Beaches in Florida
- 23 What to do in San Diego
- 24 Disney for Florida residents
- 25 Our Boston Getaway