I am travelling with my partner (we are 23 years old) and wondering whether it is best to stay in the Hollywood area or Santa Monica? We will be in LA for 3 nights and plan to see the standard tourist attractions as it is our first time (Hollywood Walk of Fame, Rodeo Drive, Staples Center, Venice Beach, Santa Monica Pier and others based on 'must-see places' on forums). We plan to spend a day at Universal Studios so that considerably cuts our available sightseeing time. With a spread of sights in Hollywood and Santa Monica, we can't decide where we should stay? I have sorted out accommodation within our budget for both areas but don't know which one to cancel! We won't be hiring a car so will be relying on public transport or maybe even a HOHO bus for 48 hours
Any help would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://primacleanseplus.com/neuro-elite/
- 2 http://skinsephora.com/
- 3 http://primacleanseplus.com/neuro-elite/
- 4 http://www.garciniasupplier.com/exoslim/
- 5 Power Boost X specific muscle must be placed
- 6 noxitril.vefblog.net/1.html
- 7 Boosts the energy levels manifolds
- 8 It helps to scale back fat absorption
- 9 http://soundcloudcommunity.org/exoslim/
- 10 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 11 Seattle Ho
- 12 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 13 Southern history- walkable cities
- 14 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 15 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 16 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 17 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 18 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 19 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 20 Zepher to CA from Den or Yellowstone
- 21 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 22 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 23 Beer Bar - NYC
- 24 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 25 First Trip to New Mexico