I am travelling with my partner (we are 23 years old) and wondering whether it is best to stay in the Hollywood area or Santa Monica? We will be in LA for 3 nights and plan to see the standard tourist attractions as it is our first time (Hollywood Walk of Fame, Rodeo Drive, Staples Center, Venice Beach, Santa Monica Pier and others based on 'must-see places' on forums). We plan to spend a day at Universal Studios so that considerably cuts our available sightseeing time. With a spread of sights in Hollywood and Santa Monica, we can't decide where we should stay? I have sorted out accommodation within our budget for both areas but don't know which one to cancel! We won't be hiring a car so will be relying on public transport or maybe even a HOHO bus for 48 hours
Any help would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What channel in of Live Stream UFC 190 Rousey vs Correia
- 2 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 3 Highway 1 motels
- 4 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 5 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 6 Your Golden Gate Park favorites
- 7 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 8 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 9 Alabama vs. Florida Beaches
- 10 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 11 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 12 driving from LA to Portland
- 13 Places to stay in TX...?
- 14 Need a short term apartment in BOSTON
- 15 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 16 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 17 Best Place to Stay in Asheville, North Carolina with 80 year old dad
- 18 San Fran to LA via PCH
- 19 Silverthorne
- 20 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 21 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 22 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 23 Overwhelmed by Alaskan shore excursion choices
- 24 Alaska itinerary - Anchorage, Seward, Denali, Juneau.
- 25 San Antonio