I am travelling with my partner (we are 23 years old) and wondering whether it is best to stay in the Hollywood area or Santa Monica? We will be in LA for 3 nights and plan to see the standard tourist attractions as it is our first time (Hollywood Walk of Fame, Rodeo Drive, Staples Center, Venice Beach, Santa Monica Pier and others based on 'must-see places' on forums). We plan to spend a day at Universal Studios so that considerably cuts our available sightseeing time. With a spread of sights in Hollywood and Santa Monica, we can't decide where we should stay? I have sorted out accommodation within our budget for both areas but don't know which one to cancel! We won't be hiring a car so will be relying on public transport or maybe even a HOHO bus for 48 hours
Any help would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Amish
- 2 best binocular for travel
- 3 2 months in Hawaii!
- 4 Las Vegas to LA by car.
- 5 Cross Country NH to WA
- 6 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
- 7 My Bucket List Retirement Trip
- 8 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 9 Self-Catering to Lunch at Philadelphia's Barnes Collection
- 10 Utah, arizona part three
- 11 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 12 Providence question
- 13 New OAK-Coliseum Shuttle -- Cost?
- 14 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 15 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 16 3 day cruise from Boston
- 17 Sonoma to Glacier NP via Craters Lake and Olympic National Park
- 18 Grand Canyon - South or East entrance?
- 19 Weekend Getaway to Philly - 2nd week of JULY!
- 20 November trip to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce
- 21 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 22 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 23 Seattle Hotels
- 24 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 25 Cayo Costa State Park