I am travelling with my partner (we are 23 years old) and wondering whether it is best to stay in the Hollywood area or Santa Monica? We will be in LA for 3 nights and plan to see the standard tourist attractions as it is our first time (Hollywood Walk of Fame, Rodeo Drive, Staples Center, Venice Beach, Santa Monica Pier and others based on 'must-see places' on forums). We plan to spend a day at Universal Studios so that considerably cuts our available sightseeing time. With a spread of sights in Hollywood and Santa Monica, we can't decide where we should stay? I have sorted out accommodation within our budget for both areas but don't know which one to cancel! We won't be hiring a car so will be relying on public transport or maybe even a HOHO bus for 48 hours
Any help would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 South beach Miami to Key west driving map
- 2 Tour guide in Bend, OR, for Lava Caves?
- 3 Depot Bay OR
- 4 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 5 Sim Card and Carrier Plan for Data in US and Canada for tourist
- 6 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 7 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 8 Steamboat in August
- 9 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 10 Drive from San Fran to Portland or Seattle in winter
- 11 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 12 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 13 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 14 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 15 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights
- 16 Las vegas +21
- 17 Phone SIM
- 18 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 19 Discount Broadway Show Tickets webistes
- 20 A June trip to Kauai
- 21 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 22 Samsonite Silhouette 7 repair part
- 23 Napa Valley Hotel
- 24 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 25 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-