Hello...We will be traveling to Captiva/Sanibel Island in very early September 2004. Has anyone stayed at the West Wind Inn? We are considering staying there and would appreciate any info, good, bad or otherwise. Additional recommendations are welcome! I stayed at the South Seas Resort for a business conference several years ago and thought it was great, but I've read some negative reviews here & other places from vacationers. We're going into it knowing the weather will be very hot and humid, but are we likely to run into a lot of rain? Thanks for your responses!
Staying in Captiva/Sanibel...Your experiences w/hotels?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 2 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 3 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 4 united and carry-ons
- 5 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 6 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 7 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 8 Cape Cod in early April
- 9 USA with a 3 year old
- 10 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 11 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 12 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 13 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 14 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 15 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 16 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 17 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 18 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 19 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 20 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 21 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 22 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 23 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 24 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 25 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver