Hello...We will be traveling to Captiva/Sanibel Island in very early September 2004. Has anyone stayed at the West Wind Inn? We are considering staying there and would appreciate any info, good, bad or otherwise. Additional recommendations are welcome! I stayed at the South Seas Resort for a business conference several years ago and thought it was great, but I've read some negative reviews here & other places from vacationers. We're going into it knowing the weather will be very hot and humid, but are we likely to run into a lot of rain? Thanks for your responses!
Staying in Captiva/Sanibel...Your experiences w/hotels?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rafting near Denali
- 2 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 3 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 4 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 5 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 6 Travel West Coast
- 7 Where to go in Maine?
- 8 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 9 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 10 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 11 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 12 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 13 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 14 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 15 Colorado in the summer!
- 16 Kennebunkport and....?
- 17 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 18 Never been on the Ell in Chicago
- 19 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 20 WISCONSIN
- 21 Jersey City Parking
- 22 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 23 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 24 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 25 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH