Hello...We will be traveling to Captiva/Sanibel Island in very early September 2004. Has anyone stayed at the West Wind Inn? We are considering staying there and would appreciate any info, good, bad or otherwise. Additional recommendations are welcome! I stayed at the South Seas Resort for a business conference several years ago and thought it was great, but I've read some negative reviews here & other places from vacationers. We're going into it knowing the weather will be very hot and humid, but are we likely to run into a lot of rain? Thanks for your responses!
Staying in Captiva/Sanibel...Your experiences w/hotels?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 2 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 3 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 4 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 5 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 6 Biloxi questions again
- 7 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 8 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 9 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 10 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 11 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 12 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 13 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 14 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 15 San Antonio
- 16 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 17 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 18 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 19 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 20 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 21 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 22 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 23 Vero Beach FL
- 24 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 25 Question about Boulder area