We are staying in Harwich this July. The cottage is directly on a pond, but we will look to take day trips to ocean beaches. We have two small children, age 4 & 2, and would be looking for a beach friendly to their age (tide pools, etc.). We have identified the following beaches: Paines Creek (Brewster), Crosby Landing Beach (Brewster), Ridgevale Beach (Chatham) and Red River Beach (Harwich). We previously stayed in Dennisport for multiple years and were comfortable with the beaches there, but that was before the kids. We haven't been to any of the beaches listed above. I am taking my 4 year old on a day trip to the area this Thursday. Any suggestions? Also, any restaurant or shop suggestions in the area (Harwich, Chatham) would be welcomed as well.
Staying at cottage in Harwich, MA looking for...
View all United States activity »
- 1 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 2 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 3 Warm and don't Drive
- 4 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 5 Hotel near Public Theater
- 6 California Tour Groups?
- 7 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 8 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 9 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 10 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 11 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 12 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 13 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 14 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 15 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 16 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 17 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 18 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 19 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 20 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Savanah Sojourn
- 23 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 24 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 25 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014