We are staying in Harwich this July. The cottage is directly on a pond, but we will look to take day trips to ocean beaches. We have two small children, age 4 & 2, and would be looking for a beach friendly to their age (tide pools, etc.). We have identified the following beaches: Paines Creek (Brewster), Crosby Landing Beach (Brewster), Ridgevale Beach (Chatham) and Red River Beach (Harwich). We previously stayed in Dennisport for multiple years and were comfortable with the beaches there, but that was before the kids. We haven't been to any of the beaches listed above. I am taking my 4 year old on a day trip to the area this Thursday. Any suggestions? Also, any restaurant or shop suggestions in the area (Harwich, Chatham) would be welcomed as well.
Staying at cottage in Harwich, MA looking for...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 2 First family ski trip
- 3 NYC theatre broadway
- 4 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 5 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 6 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 7 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 8 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 9 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 10 Visiting Denver
- 11 Visiting Denver
- 12 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 13 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 14 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 15 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 16 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 17 Denver in a half day
- 18 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 19 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 20 Oahu ideas
- 21 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 22 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 23 Best places to move to Florida?
- 24 West Coast Bound End of March
- 25 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help