We are staying in Harwich this July. The cottage is directly on a pond, but we will look to take day trips to ocean beaches. We have two small children, age 4 & 2, and would be looking for a beach friendly to their age (tide pools, etc.). We have identified the following beaches: Paines Creek (Brewster), Crosby Landing Beach (Brewster), Ridgevale Beach (Chatham) and Red River Beach (Harwich). We previously stayed in Dennisport for multiple years and were comfortable with the beaches there, but that was before the kids. We haven't been to any of the beaches listed above. I am taking my 4 year old on a day trip to the area this Thursday. Any suggestions? Also, any restaurant or shop suggestions in the area (Harwich, Chatham) would be welcomed as well.
Staying at cottage in Harwich, MA looking for...
- 1 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 2 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 3 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 4 Lake Tahoe
- 5 Baseball Road Trip
- 6 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 7 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 8 Moab and Bluff
- 9 Provo, UT Accomodations Recommendation?
- 10 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 11 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 12 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 13 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 14 Seatlle, WA
- 15 Car for Embassy Suites Austin
- 16 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 17 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 18 Summer in Telluride, CO
- 19 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 20 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 21 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 22 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 23 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 24 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 25 San Diego with two small kids (2 and 10 months)-Need Car, Where to Stay, What to do?