We are coming to New York in August with 2 kids 15 and 12 flying into Newark int.
I was wondering where should we stay - near newark or in nyc near the sites. we want to do the usual i think, stateu of liberty, times square,empire state etc.
hope to hear from you
stay near newark or nyc
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 2 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 3 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 4 San Diego parks and attractions
- 5 NYC theatre broadway
- 6 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 7 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 8 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 9 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 10 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 11 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 12 Visiting Denver
- 13 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 14 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 15 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 16 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 17 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 18 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 19 Visiting Denver
- 20 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 21 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 22 Door County Suggestions
- 23 First family ski trip
- 24 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 25 Summer trip in New England (15 days)