We are coming to New York in August with 2 kids 15 and 12 flying into Newark int.
I was wondering where should we stay - near newark or in nyc near the sites. we want to do the usual i think, stateu of liberty, times square,empire state etc.
hope to hear from you
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 2 Napa Valley Hotel
- 3 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 4 Road trip lower 48 to juneau
- 5 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 6 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 7 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 8 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 9 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 10 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 11 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 12 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 13 Depot Bay OR
- 14 Seattle 5 day Itinerary
- 15 A June trip to Kauai
- 16 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 17 Across the United States by Train
- 18 Phone SIM
- 19 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 20 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 21 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 22 A day in Boston
- 23 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?
- 24 1 Week Too Long For Napa/Sonoma/Mendocino?
- 25 October Fall Foliage Itinerary