We are coming to New York in August with 2 kids 15 and 12 flying into Newark int.
I was wondering where should we stay - near newark or in nyc near the sites. we want to do the usual i think, stateu of liberty, times square,empire state etc.
hope to hear from you
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 2 FULL-SERIES! The Walking Dead Season 8 Episode 1 Free online 2017
- 3 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 4 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 5 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 6 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 7 arizona rte 66
- 8 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 9 Hawaii and...where?
- 10 Another Great DC Trip
- 11 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 12 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 13 Black History Museum
- 14 Wash DC VRBO recommendation
- 15 Chicago 2017
- 16 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 17 How much time in Badlands?
- 18 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 19 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 20 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 21 DC Restaurants
- 22 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 23 Short Oregon Trip
- 24 usa roadtrip
- 25 Visiting San Antonio early November