We are coming to New York in August with 2 kids 15 and 12 flying into Newark int.
I was wondering where should we stay - near newark or in nyc near the sites. we want to do the usual i think, stateu of liberty, times square,empire state etc.
hope to hear from you
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 2 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 3 Honeymoon out west.
- 4 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia
- 5 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 6 Chicago to Charleston
- 7 How many states have you been to?
- 8 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 9 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 10 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 11 USA, Trip to the south
- 12 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 13 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 14 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 15 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 16 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 17 Retiring to Tucson
- 18 Trip Report: Charleston, Vero Beach, Beaufort
- 19 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 20 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 21 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 22 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 23 Big Sure in June
- 24 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 25 Santa Fe Itineray