We are coming to New York in August with 2 kids 15 and 12 flying into Newark int.
I was wondering where should we stay - near newark or in nyc near the sites. we want to do the usual i think, stateu of liberty, times square,empire state etc.
hope to hear from you
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://healthonlinereviews.com/hyper-tone-force/
- 2 Remove your Wrinkles Instantly with Aqua Refine
- 3 call +1(855) 205-4069 Delta Airlines First Class
- 4 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 5 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 6 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 7 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 8 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 9 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 10 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 11 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 12 Dallas airport to bush library
- 13 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 14 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 15 Northern California Gardens.
- 16 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 17 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 18 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 19 Trip Report - Quick Trip to Hyannis - August 2017
- 20 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 21 Badlands - Mt. Rushmore -- central place to stay for a few days?
- 22 Arches or Zion?
- 23 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 24 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 25 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii