We are coming to New York in August with 2 kids 15 and 12 flying into Newark int.
I was wondering where should we stay - near newark or in nyc near the sites. we want to do the usual i think, stateu of liberty, times square,empire state etc.
hope to hear from you
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Monthly vacation rental Siesta Key
- 2 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 3 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 4 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 5 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 6 Oregon Waterfalls, Mt Rainier & Palouse Waterfall in 5 Days
- 7 US Trip
- 8 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 9 Bryce and Zion planning
- 10 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 11 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 12 Colorado Road Trip over Memorial Weekend
- 13 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 14 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 15 Driving to NYC from Ohio
- 16 Ohio to NYC
- 17 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 18 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 19 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 20 4 days road trip southern New England
- 21 Philly Itinerary Help
- 22 Which one to pick----Phillips 26 Glacier or Prince William Sound cruise?
- 23 Trip to Palm Springs and San Diego
- 24 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 25 Boston Restaurant suggestion