We are trying to decide whether to visit the Hill Country as a day trip from San Antonio or if it would be better to spend a night in Fredericksburg or New Braunfels. Your advice?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://supplementplatform.com/zyflex/
- 2 Homestay
- 3 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 4 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 5 Automatic Night Switch sensor switch
- 6 California road trip
- 7 Tony’s Locksmith Inc
- 8 IS IT SAFE TO USE?
- 9 Florida with a 2 year old
- 10 Colorado itinerary
- 11 Oregon Coast question
- 12 traveling I 70 across Colorado
- 13 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 14 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 15 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 16 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 17 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 18 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 19 Yellowstone NP planning questions
- 20 Boat Tour Suggestion in Kauai or Helicopter Instead?
- 21 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 22 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 23 Holton Head, Amelia Island or ????
- 24 Four days in Maine for Anniversary & Birthday
- 25 Economical Restaurants in Oahu; Especially Waikiki