We are trying to decide whether to visit the Hill Country as a day trip from San Antonio or if it would be better to spend a night in Fredericksburg or New Braunfels. Your advice?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 2 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 3 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 4 Napa valley getaway
- 5 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 6 Boston waterfront Italian
- 7 Day in Spokane
- 8 summer vacation
- 9 Kids Vacation Place
- 10 What to pack
- 11 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 12 Honolulu Hotel Resort Fees
- 13 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 14 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 15 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 16 First time, Best business class?
- 17 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 18 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 19 Spa at THE Hotel at Mandalay Bay
- 20 Zion and Bryce in July
- 21 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 22 Itinerary Help Needed
- 23 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 24 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 25 Between Naples and Fort Myers