We are trying to decide whether to visit the Hill Country as a day trip from San Antonio or if it would be better to spend a night in Fredericksburg or New Braunfels. Your advice?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://supplementscloud.com/vitalmax-xt/
- 2 Niagara Falls.
- 3 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 4 A day in Boston
- 5 Trip Starting from New York
- 6 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 7 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 8 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 9 Travel between Orlando and Boston.
- 10 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 11 Nilichik Ak.
- 12 public transportation to and from Freedom Trail from cruiseport
- 13 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 14 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 15 SF <-> Seattle in Nov. (9 days)
- 16 Looking for info on visiting the John Day Fossil Beds NM in Oregon
- 17 Phone SIM
- 18 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 19 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 20 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 21 New England Canada Road Trip
- 22 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 23 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 24 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 25 The city never sleeps, but we needed to