We are trying to decide whether to visit the Hill Country as a day trip from San Antonio or if it would be better to spend a night in Fredericksburg or New Braunfels. Your advice?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite and Sequoia
- 2 Family trip to San Diego. Itinerary help!
- 3 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 4 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 5 50th in Hawaii
- 6 Florida Family vacation in California
- 7 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 8 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 9 Las Vegas
- 10 NYC Vacation Packages - Two Thumbs Up!
- 11 traveling to Nashville
- 12 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 13 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 14 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 15 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 16 San Francisco California
- 17 My Topic Tennessee; no makeup or hair products
- 18 Which tide pool is best to see in Seattle?
- 19 Dupont Circle Hotels
- 20 Short civil rights your Atlanta to Birningham
- 21 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 22 Must eats in Fort Worth,TX
- 23 Miami and New Orleans
- 24 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 25 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed