We are trying to decide whether to visit the Hill Country as a day trip from San Antonio or if it would be better to spend a night in Fredericksburg or New Braunfels. Your advice?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 CO/UT/AZ National Park/Road Trip
- 2 Glacier NP Trip 2016
- 3 Seattle in early August
- 4 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 5 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 6 Antelope Canyon: Upper & Lower on same day
- 7 NYC Fringe Festival Aug 14-20, 2015
- 8 Found Fujifilm Camera from 2011 Florida Vaca 740 good pics on SD card
- 9 Airport to St Louis Arch area, taxi best option?
- 10 Booking accommodations through Trip Advisor, Expedia , etc.
- 11 California and Oregon Coast Trip
- 12 11 days SE coast road trip
- 13 Road trip Canton, GA to Charleston, SC
- 14 Trip Report: 3 weeks in the Southwest, May-June 2015
- 15 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 16 Itenarary - 1st Week Sep - Phoenix to Page to Zion to Bryce
- 17 Need NYC help. Need to get from city out to Millford, NJ.
- 18 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 19 North Carolina Triangle
- 20 Quick Palm Springs Getaway
- 21 Ferry options Seattle to Victoria
- 22 What to do in Raleigh, NC?
- 23 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 24 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 25 Washington DC - Hop on/off buses