We are trying to decide whether to visit the Hill Country as a day trip from San Antonio or if it would be better to spend a night in Fredericksburg or New Braunfels. Your advice?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 2 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 3 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 4 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 5 Itin help - West / Grand Canyon
- 6 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 7 Las vegas and nearby
- 8 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 9 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 10 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 11 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 12 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 13 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 14 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 15 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 16 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 17 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 18 Orlando area weather in June
- 19 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 20 New Itinerary
- 21 Help with Northwest Trip
- 22 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 23 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 24 Trip report--Los Angeles food experiences
- 25 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?