We are trying to decide whether to visit the Hill Country as a day trip from San Antonio or if it would be better to spend a night in Fredericksburg or New Braunfels. Your advice?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
- 2 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 3 Hotel near The Rainbow Room/Rockefeller Center
- 4 Help with first time
- 5 Discounted Rental Car?
- 6 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 7 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 8 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 9 Inexpensive family getaways
- 10 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 11 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 12 Driving from central Florida to Napa CA
- 13 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 14 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 15 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 16 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 17 Lodge at Torrey Pines or Hilton Torrey Pines?
- 18 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 19 Driving cross country tips
- 20 Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire in October
- 21 Atlanta Airport
- 22 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
- 23 New York City never gets Old! A long "Christmasy" weekend.
- 24 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 25 Thousand Islands - Must Dos