We are trying to decide whether to visit the Hill Country as a day trip from San Antonio or if it would be better to spend a night in Fredericksburg or New Braunfels. Your advice?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kayaking at Old Forge, NY
- 2 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 3 San Francisco California
- 4 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 5 Florida Family vacation in California
- 6 Miami and New Orleans
- 7 Louisville in December
- 8 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 9 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 10 Restaurant near Dana on the bay San Diego
- 11 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 12 Grocery Shopping in Maui - is Costco worth the stop?
- 13 United Nations tours
- 14 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 15 September Road Trip in New England
- 16 Need help: itinerary from Kansas City to Yellowstone and back
- 17 NYC with 8 yr old
- 18 Restaurants in Sanibel/Captiva
- 19 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 20 Yosemite and Sequoia
- 21 Disneyland Hotel vs. Grand Californian for first time Disneyland visit
- 22 TR: Washington and Gettysburg in 4 Nights
- 23 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 24 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 25 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways