We are planning to be in DC tomorrow and Tuesday. I looked at the National Park Service Webcam. I am seeing green leaves only. I know the predicted peak bloom is around April 3 to 6. It stated that different species' peak bloom is different. Just want to get confirmation from the folks in DC.
Thank you for your help.
Status of the Cherry Blossom at Tidal Basin
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 2 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 3 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 4 Dining in D.C.
- 5 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 6 Jersey City Parking
- 7 Washington DC Metro
- 8 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 9 Kennebunkport and....?
- 10 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 11 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 12 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 13 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 14 Where to go in Maine?
- 15 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 16 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 17 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 18 Wedding in Hawaii
- 19 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 20 rain in Kauai
- 21 Alaska cruise and land
- 22 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 23 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 24 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 25 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?