We are planning to be in DC tomorrow and Tuesday. I looked at the National Park Service Webcam. I am seeing green leaves only. I know the predicted peak bloom is around April 3 to 6. It stated that different species' peak bloom is different. Just want to get confirmation from the folks in DC.
Thank you for your help.
Status of the Cherry Blossom at Tidal Basin
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 2 Driving to Daytona Beach from New Jersey
- 3 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 4 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 5 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 6 Hop On Hop Off Bus Atlanta
- 7 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 8 Travel from Seattle WA to Oceanside CA
- 9 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 10 One Way Car Rentals- LAS to SFO- without drop off charges-What to check-
- 11 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 12 California (San Francisco, Napa,Carmel/Monterey,Santa Barbara,San Diego)
- 13 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 14 Clearwater FL area
- 15 Los Angeles day trips
- 16 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 17 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 18 trip advice from TN to TX
- 19 san diego or nearby area
- 20 middlebury vt snow
- 21 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 22 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 23 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 24 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 25 Caklifornia & Oregon