We are planning to be in DC tomorrow and Tuesday. I looked at the National Park Service Webcam. I am seeing green leaves only. I know the predicted peak bloom is around April 3 to 6. It stated that different species' peak bloom is different. Just want to get confirmation from the folks in DC.
Thank you for your help.
Status of the Cherry Blossom at Tidal Basin
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 2 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 3 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 4 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 5 Things to do in La Jolla
- 6 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 7 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 8 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 9 Minneapolis Parking
- 10 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 11 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 12 Romantic destination in the US
- 13 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 14 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 15 family road trip
- 16 Alaska Trip Planning
- 17 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 18 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 19 Kid School Admission
- 20 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 21 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 22 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 23 New York City-New Things?
- 24 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 25 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA