We are planning to be in DC tomorrow and Tuesday. I looked at the National Park Service Webcam. I am seeing green leaves only. I know the predicted peak bloom is around April 3 to 6. It stated that different species' peak bloom is different. Just want to get confirmation from the folks in DC.
Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Currency and hotels
- 2 The Walking Dead Season 7 Episode 1
- 3 Vegas with toddler twins
- 4 Las Vegas Vacation
- 5 OHare car service north suburbs
- 6 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 7 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 8 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 9 disneyland
- 10 Arizona in winter
- 11 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 12 Paris-Room Selection Advice Needed ASAP for last minute trip. TIA.
- 13 Key West
- 14 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 15 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 16 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 17 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 18 moving to Florida
- 19 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 20 DC restaurant report
- 21 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 22 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 23 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 24 Northern California Redwoods
- 25 Southwestern Virginia Ideas?