We are planning to be in DC tomorrow and Tuesday. I looked at the National Park Service Webcam. I am seeing green leaves only. I know the predicted peak bloom is around April 3 to 6. It stated that different species' peak bloom is different. Just want to get confirmation from the folks in DC.
Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family trip to San Diego. Itinerary help!
- 2 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 3 New York City Christmas 2015
- 4 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 5 New York overnight - dinner & after choices
- 6 Yosemite Visit
- 7 Santa Cruz downtown to San Jose Airport via public transit
- 8 50th in Hawaii
- 9 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 10 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 11 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 12 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 13 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 14 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 15 Florida Family vacation in California
- 16 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 17 Hilton Head restaurants
- 18 Las Vegas
- 19 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 20 Driving from New York to Atlanta,Ga
- 21 Build a Chicago itinerary?
- 22 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 23 traveling to Nashville
- 24 NYC Vacation Packages - Two Thumbs Up!
- 25 Alaska Trip Report: Anchorage, Denali, Seward, Juneau & Glacier Bay