We are planning to be in DC tomorrow and Tuesday. I looked at the National Park Service Webcam. I am seeing green leaves only. I know the predicted peak bloom is around April 3 to 6. It stated that different species' peak bloom is different. Just want to get confirmation from the folks in DC.
Thank you for your help.
Status of the Cherry Blossom at Tidal Basin
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Jose Airport to Paso Robles
- 2 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 3 Girls' Getaway
- 4 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 5 New York City - apartment locations
- 6 Car Rental in Sedona
- 7 places to stay south coast long island NY
- 8 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 9 NYC hotel/July
- 10 3-Days Driving from Denver to Santa Fe: Suggestions?
- 11 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 12 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 13 new york subway help please
- 14 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 15 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 16 Local Bus from Lake Powell resort to Page, AZ
- 17 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 18 Overnight at the airport or into Manhattan at midnight?
- 19 East coast itinerary for 10 days from Toronto
- 20 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 21 Vegas,Sedona,GC,Page,Bryce,Zion
- 22 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 23 NYC with my 13 year old
- 24 Las Vegas must sees
- 25 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC