We are planning to be in DC tomorrow and Tuesday. I looked at the National Park Service Webcam. I am seeing green leaves only. I know the predicted peak bloom is around April 3 to 6. It stated that different species' peak bloom is different. Just want to get confirmation from the folks in DC.
Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WTS : Brand new Orignal iPhone 6s plus 128GB Unlocked
- 2 08440828240 Ｂｌａｃｋ ｍａｇｉｃ SｐｅｃｉａLｉｓｔ ｂａｂａ ｊｉ in delhi
- 3 hello
- 4 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 5 Kids Vacation Place
- 6 Boston waterfront Italian
- 7 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 8 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 9 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 10 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 11 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 12 Day in Spokane
- 13 Napa valley getaway
- 14 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 15 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 16 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 17 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 18 Desert Southwest
- 19 Transit Advisory - PATH system - Weekends from August 6 to December 19, 2016
- 20 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 21 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 22 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 23 Zion and Bryce in July
- 24 East United State - what do you reccomend ?
- 25 First time, Best business class?