We are planning to be in DC tomorrow and Tuesday. I looked at the National Park Service Webcam. I am seeing green leaves only. I know the predicted peak bloom is around April 3 to 6. It stated that different species' peak bloom is different. Just want to get confirmation from the folks in DC.
Thank you for your help.
Status of the Cherry Blossom at Tidal Basin
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 2 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 3 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 4 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 5 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 6 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 7 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 8 San Diego parks and attractions
- 9 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 10 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 11 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 12 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 13 Alaska
- 14 First family ski trip
- 15 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 16 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 17 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 18 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 19 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 20 NYC theatre broadway
- 21 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 22 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 23 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 24 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 25 Restaurants in Charleston, SC