We are planning to be in DC tomorrow and Tuesday. I looked at the National Park Service Webcam. I am seeing green leaves only. I know the predicted peak bloom is around April 3 to 6. It stated that different species' peak bloom is different. Just want to get confirmation from the folks in DC.
Thank you for your help.
Status of the Cherry Blossom at Tidal Basin
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buy Sundance Utah Cabins for Sale and Make it As Income Producing Home
- 2 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 3 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 4 Trip with grandson to Chicago and Michigan
- 5 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 6 Grand Marais?
- 7 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 8 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 9 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 10 Salt Lake City
- 11 Renting a condo in Florida in January
- 12 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 13 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 14 First visit in New Mexico
- 15 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 16 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 17 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 18 Beach holiday with baby
- 19 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 20 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 21 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 22 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 23 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 24 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 25 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux