We are planning to be in DC tomorrow and Tuesday. I looked at the National Park Service Webcam. I am seeing green leaves only. I know the predicted peak bloom is around April 3 to 6. It stated that different species' peak bloom is different. Just want to get confirmation from the folks in DC.
Thank you for your help.
Status of the Cherry Blossom at Tidal Basin
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 2 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 3 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 4 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 5 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 6 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 7 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 8 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 9 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 10 Mesa Verde
- 11 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 12 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 13 ONP help
- 14 NYC Clubs for live music
- 15 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 16 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 17 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 18 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 19 Seattle Hyatts
- 20 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 21 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 22 Coastal New England Road trip
- 23 Seattle: Something Different?
- 24 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 25 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA