We are planning to be in DC tomorrow and Tuesday. I looked at the National Park Service Webcam. I am seeing green leaves only. I know the predicted peak bloom is around April 3 to 6. It stated that different species' peak bloom is different. Just want to get confirmation from the folks in DC.
Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pro @@1-855-826-7859@@quickbooks technical support number
- 2 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 3 http://tadvancesite.com/brilliant-eyes-serum-uk/
- 4 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 5 Relocating to the Deep South
- 6 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 7 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 8 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 9 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 10 Budget NYC hotel
- 11 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 12 Timeshare on Cape Cod
- 13 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 14 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 15 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 16 San Francisco and Napa
- 17 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 18 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 19 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 20 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 21 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 22 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 23 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 24 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 25 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January