I am meetinf friends for lunch in Statesville, NC on a Sunday. Most of the restaurants I have checked are closed on Sunday. Can anyone suggest a nice restaurant where we won't be rushed? Thank you.
Statesville NC for a Sunday lunch
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Louisville KY trip report -- attractions and food
- 2 New Orleans-where to stay and what to see?
- 3 canyon De Chelly or Chaco
- 4 Denver Itinerary - 3 nights, 4 days
- 5 JFK to midtown/Times Square (47th & 7th)
- 6 Smoky Mountain Summer
- 7 NYC play advice needed
- 8 Ocean Activities around Kauai
- 9 naples restuarant for anniversary
- 10 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 11 Please update me on moderate priced ocean front hotels southeast Fla.
- 12 Small beach town like Seaside, FL?
- 13 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 14 Big Sur?
- 15 Sunday Brunch Southern California
- 16 San Diego parks and attractions
- 17 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 18 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 19 Driving from Texas to Yellowstone
- 20 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 21 Staying in Oakland while visiting San Fran?
- 22 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 23 St. Paddy, not St. Patty
- 24 A month i USA - where to go and for how long?
- 25 Philadelphia Mommy-Daughter (4-year old) Trip