We're hoping to acquire Penn State/Iowa football tickets for Columbus Day Weekend. We'll be driving from Maine Friday, Oct. 7th, arriving late evening. I've checked several websites and hotels in State College are already booked, except those for $300+/night. We realize this means staying outside the area & driving to campus quite early in the morning. The best rate I've found so far is Best Western in Lock Haven for $125. Any other suggestions for other areas/hotels on the way to State College? Thanks!
State College area accomodations for Penn State game
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 2 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 3 replica designer handbags
- 4 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 5 Backpacking in April
- 6 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 7 First family ski trip
- 8 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 9 San Diego parks and attractions
- 10 Cape Cod in early April
- 11 USA with a 3 year old
- 12 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 13 united and carry-ons
- 14 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 15 Portland Maine Hotels
- 16 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 17 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 18 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 19 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 20 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 23 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 24 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 25 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde