We're hoping to acquire Penn State/Iowa football tickets for Columbus Day Weekend. We'll be driving from Maine Friday, Oct. 7th, arriving late evening. I've checked several websites and hotels in State College are already booked, except those for $300+/night. We realize this means staying outside the area & driving to campus quite early in the morning. The best rate I've found so far is Best Western in Lock Haven for $125. Any other suggestions for other areas/hotels on the way to State College? Thanks!
State College area accomodations for Penn State game
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 2 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 3 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 4 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 5 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 6 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 7 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 8 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 9 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 10 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 11 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 12 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 13 Breckenridge in October
- 14 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 15 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 16 Richmond highlights?
- 17 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 18 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 19 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 20 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 21 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 22 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 23 Washington DC in Spring?
- 24 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 25 montana vs ft nelson bc area