We're hoping to acquire Penn State/Iowa football tickets for Columbus Day Weekend. We'll be driving from Maine Friday, Oct. 7th, arriving late evening. I've checked several websites and hotels in State College are already booked, except those for $300+/night. We realize this means staying outside the area & driving to campus quite early in the morning. The best rate I've found so far is Best Western in Lock Haven for $125. Any other suggestions for other areas/hotels on the way to State College? Thanks!
State College area accomodations for Penn State game
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 2 Fun restaurants in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge
- 3 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 4 Driving between Nashville and Memphis
- 5 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 6 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 7 San Francisco - Anyone use Rover app for Muni tracking?
- 8 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 9 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 10 San Francisco itinerary help
- 11 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 12 Long Weekend Great Smoky Mountains, March 2014, Gatlinburg
- 13 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 14 Fun restaurant for kids before Broadway play
- 15 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 16 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 17 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 18 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 19 Brooklyn why?
- 20 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 21 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 22 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 23 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 24 New York City Restaurants
- 25 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?