We're hoping to acquire Penn State/Iowa football tickets for Columbus Day Weekend. We'll be driving from Maine Friday, Oct. 7th, arriving late evening. I've checked several websites and hotels in State College are already booked, except those for $300+/night. We realize this means staying outside the area & driving to campus quite early in the morning. The best rate I've found so far is Best Western in Lock Haven for $125. Any other suggestions for other areas/hotels on the way to State College? Thanks!
State College area accomodations for Penn State game
View all United States activity »
- 1 St. Augustine, Florida
- 2 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 3 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 4 San Antonio
- 5 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 6 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 7 hotel near Met NYC
- 8 Where should I move to?
- 9 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 10 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 11 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 12 Fripp island
- 13 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 14 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 15 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 16 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 17 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 18 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 19 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 20 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 21 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 22 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 23 Hotel near Public Theater
- 24 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 25 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts