We're hoping to acquire Penn State/Iowa football tickets for Columbus Day Weekend. We'll be driving from Maine Friday, Oct. 7th, arriving late evening. I've checked several websites and hotels in State College are already booked, except those for $300+/night. We realize this means staying outside the area & driving to campus quite early in the morning. The best rate I've found so far is Best Western in Lock Haven for $125. Any other suggestions for other areas/hotels on the way to State College? Thanks!
State College area accomodations for Penn State game
View all United States activity »
- 1 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 2 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 3 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 4 Warm and don't Drive
- 5 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 6 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 7 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 8 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 9 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 10 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 11 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 12 RIP Judy Rogers
- 13 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 14 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 15 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 16 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 17 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 18 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 19 hotel near Met NYC
- 20 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 21 Princeville in January
- 22 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 23 pa to az
- 24 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 25 Savanah Sojourn