We're hoping to acquire Penn State/Iowa football tickets for Columbus Day Weekend. We'll be driving from Maine Friday, Oct. 7th, arriving late evening. I've checked several websites and hotels in State College are already booked, except those for $300+/night. We realize this means staying outside the area & driving to campus quite early in the morning. The best rate I've found so far is Best Western in Lock Haven for $125. Any other suggestions for other areas/hotels on the way to State College? Thanks!
State College area accomodations for Penn State game
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 2 Yosemite in Winter
- 3 Active Vacation
- 4 Quick SoCal question
- 5 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 6 New England September
- 7 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 8 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 9 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 10 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 11 Tampa in February
- 12 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 13 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 14 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 15 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 16 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 17 NYC taxi vs car service
- 18 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 19 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 20 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 21 Austin Food Trucks
- 22 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 23 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 24 searching for urban master planned community
- 25 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?