We're hoping to acquire Penn State/Iowa football tickets for Columbus Day Weekend. We'll be driving from Maine Friday, Oct. 7th, arriving late evening. I've checked several websites and hotels in State College are already booked, except those for $300+/night. We realize this means staying outside the area & driving to campus quite early in the morning. The best rate I've found so far is Best Western in Lock Haven for $125. Any other suggestions for other areas/hotels on the way to State College? Thanks!
State College area accomodations for Penn State game
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 2 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 3 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 4 Tampa in February
- 5 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 6 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 7 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 8 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 9 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 10 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 11 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 12 New England September
- 13 NYC taxi vs car service
- 14 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 15 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 16 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 17 Austin Food Trucks
- 18 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 19 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 20 searching for urban master planned community
- 21 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 22 Condos near Disney World
- 23 family celebration trip
- 24 Deep South sept 2015
- 25 Hawaii Group Travel