We're hoping to acquire Penn State/Iowa football tickets for Columbus Day Weekend. We'll be driving from Maine Friday, Oct. 7th, arriving late evening. I've checked several websites and hotels in State College are already booked, except those for $300+/night. We realize this means staying outside the area & driving to campus quite early in the morning. The best rate I've found so far is Best Western in Lock Haven for $125. Any other suggestions for other areas/hotels on the way to State College? Thanks!
State College area accomodations for Penn State game
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 2 Looking for Next Destination
- 3 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 4 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 5 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 6 St. Simon, Georgia
- 7 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 8 Moving to New Jersey
- 9 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 10 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 11 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 12 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 13 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 14 West Coast Road Trip
- 15 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 16 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 17 California
- 18 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 19 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 20 Maui itinerary
- 21 Door County with a Dog - trip in progress
- 22 Car Needed in Austin?
- 23 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations
- 24 New Orleans Weekend
- 25 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights