We're hoping to acquire Penn State/Iowa football tickets for Columbus Day Weekend. We'll be driving from Maine Friday, Oct. 7th, arriving late evening. I've checked several websites and hotels in State College are already booked, except those for $300+/night. We realize this means staying outside the area & driving to campus quite early in the morning. The best rate I've found so far is Best Western in Lock Haven for $125. Any other suggestions for other areas/hotels on the way to State College? Thanks!
State College area accomodations for Penn State game
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 General Utah planning questions
- 2 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 3 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 4 New York City Christmas Trip
- 5 Dining in Manhattan
- 6 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 7 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 8 Cafe Sevilla – Best Tapas Restaurant
- 9 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 10 From Seattle airport to the city
- 11 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 12 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 13 Colorado Skiing
- 14 American Honeymoon in March
- 15 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 16 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 17 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 18 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 19 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 20 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 21 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 22 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 23 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 24 Middle America in October
- 25 visit to HIghLine