We're hoping to acquire Penn State/Iowa football tickets for Columbus Day Weekend. We'll be driving from Maine Friday, Oct. 7th, arriving late evening. I've checked several websites and hotels in State College are already booked, except those for $300+/night. We realize this means staying outside the area & driving to campus quite early in the morning. The best rate I've found so far is Best Western in Lock Haven for $125. Any other suggestions for other areas/hotels on the way to State College? Thanks!
State College area accomodations for Penn State game
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 2 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 3 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 4 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 5 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 6 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 7 Tipping advice
- 8 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 9 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 10 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 11 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 12 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 13 Christmas weather?
- 14 Big island itinerary
- 15 New York City and New England
- 16 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 17 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 18 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 19 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 20 Thousand Islands
- 21 Best Destination in USA
- 22 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 23 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 24 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 25 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?