Trying not to wear out a travel companion's knee.... we'll be coming in from JFK on the E train, getting off at in Midtown at 53rd & 7th. The station is accessible for northbound, but not south. How bad of a climb is it to get to the street? Worth it to stay on exit at 50th instead where there is supposedly an elevator (no guarantees that it's working of course...) We've done airport commute dozens of times but never had to think about the stairs. Thanks for the information!
Stairs at the E station 53rd & 7th
View all United States activity »
- 1 Extra storage for your kayak
- 2 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 3 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 4 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 5 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 6 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 7 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 8 Warm and don't Drive
- 9 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 10 Savanah Sojourn
- 11 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 12 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 13 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 14 Madison Square Garden
- 15 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 16 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 17 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 18 St. Augustine, Florida
- 19 hotel near Met NYC
- 20 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 21 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 22 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 23 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 24 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 25 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights