Trying not to wear out a travel companion's knee.... we'll be coming in from JFK on the E train, getting off at in Midtown at 53rd & 7th. The station is accessible for northbound, but not south. How bad of a climb is it to get to the street? Worth it to stay on exit at 50th instead where there is supposedly an elevator (no guarantees that it's working of course...) We've done airport commute dozens of times but never had to think about the stairs. Thanks for the information!
Stairs at the E station 53rd & 7th
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 2 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 3 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 4 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 5 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 6 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 7 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 8 4 week family trip ideas
- 9 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 10 West Coast to Indianapolis
- 11 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 12 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 13 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 14 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 15 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 16 Oahu
- 17 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 18 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 19 San Diego with Kids
- 20 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 21 California
- 22 Mob and Neon Museums in Vegas
- 23 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 24 San Francisco - mid October
- 25 Eating at south Lake Tahoe