Trying not to wear out a travel companion's knee.... we'll be coming in from JFK on the E train, getting off at in Midtown at 53rd & 7th. The station is accessible for northbound, but not south. How bad of a climb is it to get to the street? Worth it to stay on exit at 50th instead where there is supposedly an elevator (no guarantees that it's working of course...) We've done airport commute dozens of times but never had to think about the stairs. Thanks for the information!
Stairs at the E station 53rd & 7th
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 2 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 3 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 4 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 5 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 6 NYC theatre broadway
- 7 Alaska
- 8 San Diego grocery stores
- 9 San Diego parks and attractions
- 10 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 11 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 12 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 13 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 14 First family ski trip
- 15 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 16 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 17 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 18 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 19 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 20 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 21 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 22 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 23 Visiting Denver
- 24 Visiting Denver
- 25 Planning family gathering in Sedona