Trying not to wear out a travel companion's knee.... we'll be coming in from JFK on the E train, getting off at in Midtown at 53rd & 7th. The station is accessible for northbound, but not south. How bad of a climb is it to get to the street? Worth it to stay on exit at 50th instead where there is supposedly an elevator (no guarantees that it's working of course...) We've done airport commute dozens of times but never had to think about the stairs. Thanks for the information!
Stairs at the E station 53rd & 7th
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visiting Denver
- 2 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 3 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 4 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 5 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 6 NYC theatre broadway
- 7 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 8 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 9 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 10 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 11 Visiting Denver
- 12 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 13 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 14 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 15 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 16 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 17 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 18 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 19 San Diego parks and attractions
- 20 Door County Suggestions
- 21 First family ski trip
- 22 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 23 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 24 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 25 boston to nantucket: what are our options?