I would like to know restaurants that have staff or performers who could play the guitar or the piano for the customers. I am planning to sing a couple of songs to my girl friend on her birthday. Could anyone suggest such restaurants? Cost is not an issue
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Your favourite places in New York City
- 2 Trip Starting from New York
- 3 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 4 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 5 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 6 Grand Teton Questions
- 7 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 8 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 9 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 10 Grand American Road Trip!
- 11 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 12 Santa Cruz and down the coast.
- 13 Rules of the Subway
- 14 Grand Teton Questuons
- 15 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 16 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 17 Visiting Seattle and Vancouver, BC in August, 2016
- 18 Los Angeles, California - Hiking
- 19 Mini Trip Report: Vegas in June-- HOT HOT HOT
- 20 San Francisco - Best place to see street art
- 21 Mystic CT
- 22 Alabama trip in Dec
- 23 Las vegas +21
- 24 Western National Parks Road Trip (Revised)
- 25 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem