We will be flying into Kauai and out of Oahu, and have the choice between two grande dames of the islands. We have already booked the St. Regis (easily cancelable) for a Ocean View Room March 28th-30th and have always wanted to stay here. However, the Halekulani seems to review a little better and be slightly nicer, and the prices are the same but we would have to sacrifice for a "garden view" room (which I have heard are not so nice). What would you do? And is there ever any promotions at the Halekulani (AAA, 3rd night free?) Thank you
St. Regis Princeville vs Halekulani?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kennedy Space Center
- 2 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 3 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 4 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 5 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 6 5 week in US/Mexico
- 7 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 8 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 9 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 10 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 11 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 12 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 13 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 14 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 15 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 16 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 17 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 18 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 19 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 20 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 21 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 22 Jersey City Parking
- 23 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 24 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 25 Asheville NC without a car