We will be flying into Kauai and out of Oahu, and have the choice between two grande dames of the islands. We have already booked the St. Regis (easily cancelable) for a Ocean View Room March 28th-30th and have always wanted to stay here. However, the Halekulani seems to review a little better and be slightly nicer, and the prices are the same but we would have to sacrifice for a "garden view" room (which I have heard are not so nice). What would you do? And is there ever any promotions at the Halekulani (AAA, 3rd night free?) Thank you
St. Regis Princeville vs Halekulani?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buy passports,drivers license,IDs,birth certs,Visas,SSN,US green cards
- 2 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 3 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 4 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 5 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 6 Miami Marlins
- 7 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 8 Charleston, SC help
- 9 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 10 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 11 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 12 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 13 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 14 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 15 middlebury vt snow
- 16 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 17 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 18 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 19 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 20 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 21 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 22 Deep South sept 2015
- 23 Self guided White House tour
- 24 Northwest USA
- 25 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!