We will be flying into Kauai and out of Oahu, and have the choice between two grande dames of the islands. We have already booked the St. Regis (easily cancelable) for a Ocean View Room March 28th-30th and have always wanted to stay here. However, the Halekulani seems to review a little better and be slightly nicer, and the prices are the same but we would have to sacrifice for a "garden view" room (which I have heard are not so nice). What would you do? And is there ever any promotions at the Halekulani (AAA, 3rd night free?) Thank you
St. Regis Princeville vs Halekulani?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago Questions
- 2 camaro hire in waikiki
- 3 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 4 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 5 USA trip
- 6 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 7 Timeshare Nightmares
- 8 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 9 How to dress in Vegas
- 10 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 11 Breckenridge in October
- 12 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 13 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 14 Orlando for Work
- 15 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 16 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 17 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 18 NBA tickets??
- 19 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 20 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 21 charlotte
- 22 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 23 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 24 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 25 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report