We will be flying into Kauai and out of Oahu, and have the choice between two grande dames of the islands. We have already booked the St. Regis (easily cancelable) for a Ocean View Room March 28th-30th and have always wanted to stay here. However, the Halekulani seems to review a little better and be slightly nicer, and the prices are the same but we would have to sacrifice for a "garden view" room (which I have heard are not so nice). What would you do? And is there ever any promotions at the Halekulani (AAA, 3rd night free?) Thank you
St. Regis Princeville vs Halekulani?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 united and carry-ons
- 2 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 3 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 4 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 5 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 6 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 7 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 8 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 9 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 10 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 11 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 12 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 13 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 14 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 15 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 16 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 17 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 18 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 19 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 20 Philadelphia
- 21 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 22 USA with a 3 year old
- 23 First family ski trip
- 24 NYC theatre broadway
- 25 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York