We will be staying at the St. Regis Princeville at the end of next month and have booked an ocean view room. The website only has pictures of a Premium Ocean View Room, so I am a bit concerned as to what our room will be like. Do any of you have experience with this?
St. Regis Princeville Ocean View Room
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Have you done an aquarium sleepover?
- 2 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 3 DC, Philadelphia, New York, Maine, Acadia NP and Niagara Falls in 11 days?
- 4 Day Trip OUT of Los Angeles
- 5 Roads into Estes Park
- 6 Whale watching
- 7 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 8 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 9 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 10 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 11 Houston in September
- 12 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 13 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 14 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 15 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 16 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 17 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 18 Road Trip
- 19 New York City Restaurants
- 20 Best Sonoma Wineries for Group Visit
- 21 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 22 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 23 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 24 palm desert, CA
- 25 New York Trip