I'm looking for a recommendation for a restaurant in St. Pete on a Saturday night. Six mid-age friends, men & women, quiet atmosphere, $15-$20 entrees, traditional American steaks and fish preferred, good service a must. Italian would also be okay, view would be a plus! Any ideas?
Also, has anyone been to Primi Urban Cafe, Horse & Jockey Brit Pub, or Cafe Alma? And first-hand observations on these?
Thanks in advance for your insight!
St. Petersburg FL Restaurants
- 1 Using public transit in San Diego
- 2 10 Days in Maine
- 3 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 4 D.C. in a day
- 5 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 6 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 7 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 8 Boston Area College Tour
- 9 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 10 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 11 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 12 Hiking/Camping Suggestions for VT, NH, & ME in August?
- 13 A Visit to Charleston
- 14 Hotel Suite Brands with Multiple Bedrooms?
- 15 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 16 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 17 Help with NYC transit
- 18 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 19 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 20 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 21 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 22 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 23 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 24 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 25 Williamsburg VA