We will be in Florida 6/30-7/16 and would like to stay in St. Petersburg. Any recommendations? Are there places to rent for a 10 day to 2 week span? Kind of like a residence in??? Also looking for things to do there so would appreciate feedback. If anyone can recommend realtors in the area that would be great too. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 2 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 3 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 4 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 5 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 6 Coldest place you've ever been to?
- 7 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 8 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 9 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 10 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 11 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 12 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments
- 13 Alaska cruise
- 14 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 15 Sonoma
- 16 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 17 New Orleans
- 18 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 19 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 20 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 21 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 22 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 23 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 24 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 25 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake