I was reading an article about St. Patrick's Day in Savannah and am wondering if it is just as "crazy"in Charleston. I am asking because i have scheduled my visit to charleston for the weekend before ST. Patrick's and had planned to leave the historic district on the Monday of the parade in order to see the plantations along the river. Will i be able to do this in view of the parade and traffic?
St Patrick's Day in Charleston, SC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Question About Sealodge
- 2 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 3 Museum of Arts and Design, NYC
- 4 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 5 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 6 Worst Restaurants in America
- 7 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 8 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 9 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 10 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 11 Getaway
- 12 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 13 Fairbanks Alaska
- 14 New England Skiing
- 15 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 16 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 17 Yosemite Lodging
- 18 Temecula Winery Tours
- 19 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 20 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 21 What's new on Maui?
- 22 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 23 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 24 Jensen Beach - Vistana Beach Club
- 25 Broadway choices