I was reading an article about St. Patrick's Day in Savannah and am wondering if it is just as "crazy"in Charleston. I am asking because i have scheduled my visit to charleston for the weekend before ST. Patrick's and had planned to leave the historic district on the Monday of the parade in order to see the plantations along the river. Will i be able to do this in view of the parade and traffic?
St Patrick's Day in Charleston, SC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling with friends? Sharing your wallet?
- 2 Help! Lost/Stolen Wallet On Vacation -- How Can We Get Home??
- 3 New York City Fashionistas...hot handbags? No flames PLEASE!
- 4 So you love handbags!
- 5 Vegas - outdoor booths selling handbags
- 6 Man arrested bringing fake handbags into Manhattan
- 7 replica designer handbags
- 8 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 9 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 10 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 11 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 12 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 13 Re-Visit DC
- 14 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 15 Seattle Trip - Snoqualmie Falls
- 16 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 17 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 18 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 19 From Raleigh-Durham to Miami
- 20 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 21 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 22 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port
- 23 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 24 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 25 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel