I was reading an article about St. Patrick's Day in Savannah and am wondering if it is just as "crazy"in Charleston. I am asking because i have scheduled my visit to charleston for the weekend before ST. Patrick's and had planned to leave the historic district on the Monday of the parade in order to see the plantations along the river. Will i be able to do this in view of the parade and traffic?
St Patrick's Day in Charleston, SC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 new york subway help please
- 2 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 3 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 4 Boston to see Sargent works
- 5 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 6 Pet-Friendly near I-95 N. Florida/S. Georgia for yappy dogs?
- 7 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 8 Moving out of states from Florida
- 9 Utah: Zion for sure, Arches or Bryce?
- 10 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??
- 11 Atlanta to LA
- 12 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 13 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 14 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 15 Washington DC to Texas via Jacksonville, FL
- 16 Things to do in La Jolla
- 17 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 18 Need tips for the best of downtown Chicago in 6 days
- 19 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 20 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 21 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 22 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 23 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 24 Traveling to Virginia Beach to Orlando
- 25 Things to do in Key West