I was reading an article about St. Patrick's Day in Savannah and am wondering if it is just as "crazy"in Charleston. I am asking because i have scheduled my visit to charleston for the weekend before ST. Patrick's and had planned to leave the historic district on the Monday of the parade in order to see the plantations along the river. Will i be able to do this in view of the parade and traffic?
St Patrick's Day in Charleston, SC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Phoenix restaurants
- 2 Washington, DC to Boston
- 3 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 4 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 5 San Diego Trip Report
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 8 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 9 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 10 rain in Kauai
- 11 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 12 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 13 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 14 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 15 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 16 WISCONSIN
- 17 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 18 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 19 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 20 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 21 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 22 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 23 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 24 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 25 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??