I was reading an article about St. Patrick's Day in Savannah and am wondering if it is just as "crazy"in Charleston. I am asking because i have scheduled my visit to charleston for the weekend before ST. Patrick's and had planned to leave the historic district on the Monday of the parade in order to see the plantations along the river. Will i be able to do this in view of the parade and traffic?
St Patrick's Day in Charleston, SC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Crossville, TN in March
- 2 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 3 looking for beautiful gardens suggestions in early April
- 4 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 5 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 6 Ride Share DEN to CB 3/18
- 7 Utah restaurants
- 8 Resort at the Mountain - It's Running a Rate Special
- 9 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 10 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 11 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 12 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 13 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 14 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 15 10 day trip
- 16 Short Road Trip California Arizona – Less than a week
- 17 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 18 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 19 Help with road trip - San Fran to Whister
- 20 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 21 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 22 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 23 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 24 Venice tourist travel pass
- 25 Family Beach Vacation in December