I was reading an article about St. Patrick's Day in Savannah and am wondering if it is just as "crazy"in Charleston. I am asking because i have scheduled my visit to charleston for the weekend before ST. Patrick's and had planned to leave the historic district on the Monday of the parade in order to see the plantations along the river. Will i be able to do this in view of the parade and traffic?
St Patrick's Day in Charleston, SC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 2 Pavtube Back to School Coupons 2014: Giveaway + Biggest Coupons
- 3 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 4 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 5 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 6 Houston in September
- 7 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 8 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 9 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 10 late-night DC restaurant
- 11 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 12 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 13 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 14 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 15 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 16 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 17 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 18 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 19 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 20 HAWAII: Honolulu Airport Question
- 21 Oahu ideas
- 22 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 23 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 24 cape cod seashore rail trail
- 25 Driving from Philly to Stowe, VT. Need a scenic route!