I was reading an article about St. Patrick's Day in Savannah and am wondering if it is just as "crazy"in Charleston. I am asking because i have scheduled my visit to charleston for the weekend before ST. Patrick's and had planned to leave the historic district on the Monday of the parade in order to see the plantations along the river. Will i be able to do this in view of the parade and traffic?
St Patrick's Day in Charleston, SC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 2 Dining in Manhattan
- 3 From Seattle airport to the city
- 4 General Utah planning questions
- 5 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 6 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 7 New York City Christmas Trip
- 8 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 9 Cafe Sevilla – Best Tapas Restaurant
- 10 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 11 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 12 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 13 Colorado Skiing
- 14 American Honeymoon in March
- 15 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 16 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 17 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 18 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 19 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 20 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 21 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 22 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 23 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 24 Middle America in October
- 25 visit to HIghLine