We plan to visit the area in mid October. We will be coming from Annapolis in the morning and thought we could stop and see Grist Mill and Easton that day. The next day I thought we would wander the town of St. Michaels, visit the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum and the go to Tilghman Island for the sunset cruise on the Rebecca Rourk. We would have liked to have sailed the Selina 11 as well but it is not sailing while we are there. Is there anything else that we should not miss and are these 2 days doable?
St Michaels MD
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 2 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 3 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 4 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 5 First family ski trip
- 6 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 7 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 8 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 9 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 10 Oahu ideas
- 11 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 12 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 13 Best places to move to Florida?
- 14 West Coast Bound End of March
- 15 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 16 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 17 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 18 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 19 Key Largo, FL
- 20 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 21 Death Valley in June
- 22 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 23 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 24 San Diego grocery stores
- 25 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions