We plan to visit the area in mid October. We will be coming from Annapolis in the morning and thought we could stop and see Grist Mill and Easton that day. The next day I thought we would wander the town of St. Michaels, visit the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum and the go to Tilghman Island for the sunset cruise on the Rebecca Rourk. We would have liked to have sailed the Selina 11 as well but it is not sailing while we are there. Is there anything else that we should not miss and are these 2 days doable?
St Michaels MD
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 week in US/Mexico
- 2 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 3 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 4 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 5 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 6 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 7 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 8 Kennedy Space Center
- 9 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 10 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 11 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 12 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 13 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 14 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 15 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 16 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 17 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 18 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 19 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 20 Jersey City Parking
- 21 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 22 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 23 Asheville NC without a car
- 24 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 25 Myrtle Beach