We plan to visit the area in mid October. We will be coming from Annapolis in the morning and thought we could stop and see Grist Mill and Easton that day. The next day I thought we would wander the town of St. Michaels, visit the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum and the go to Tilghman Island for the sunset cruise on the Rebecca Rourk. We would have liked to have sailed the Selina 11 as well but it is not sailing while we are there. Is there anything else that we should not miss and are these 2 days doable?
St Michaels MD
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 2 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 3 Houston in September
- 4 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 5 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 6 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 7 Road Trip
- 8 New York City Restaurants
- 9 Best Sonoma Wineries for Group Visit
- 10 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 11 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 12 Whale watching
- 13 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 14 palm desert, CA
- 15 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 16 New York Trip
- 17 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 18 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 19 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 20 Traffic north on Hwy. 1 in Maine Sat. 9/20 midday
- 21 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 22 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 23 6 Weeks in the U.S./ London with Two 60ish Young At Heart
- 24 Hotels in North Philadelphia
- 25 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada