My wife and I are from Western Maryland and we'd like to spend Father's Day weekend on the Eastern Shore. We are looking in the St Michaels/Easton area. Just want to do a relaxing weekend away walking and talking, and whatever else we can get into. Can anyone recommend a good place to stay, B&B would be nice? We love the water and the sights and we also love taking winery tours. Thanks for any advice you can give.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 2 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 3 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 4 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 5 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 6 San Antonio shopping
- 7 Which island for R&R?
- 8 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 9 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 10 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 11 blue ridge parkway?
- 12 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 13 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 14 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 15 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 16 First Trip to New Mexico
- 17 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 18 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 19 San Diego, mission valley
- 20 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 21 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 22 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 23 Seattle?
- 24 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 25 International transferring planes at CDG