My wife and I are from Western Maryland and we'd like to spend Father's Day weekend on the Eastern Shore. We are looking in the St Michaels/Easton area. Just want to do a relaxing weekend away walking and talking, and whatever else we can get into. Can anyone recommend a good place to stay, B&B would be nice? We love the water and the sights and we also love taking winery tours. Thanks for any advice you can give.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Setting : ☎ YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540:6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 3 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 4 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 5 Big Sur Help!!
- 6 Rules of the NY Subway
- 7 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 8 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 9 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 10 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 11 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 12 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 13 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 14 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 15 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 16 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 17 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 18 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 19 Las Vegas trip report
- 20 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 21 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 22 10 Days in Maine
- 23 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 24 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 25 sugestions