My wife and I are from Western Maryland and we'd like to spend Father's Day weekend on the Eastern Shore. We are looking in the St Michaels/Easton area. Just want to do a relaxing weekend away walking and talking, and whatever else we can get into. Can anyone recommend a good place to stay, B&B would be nice? We love the water and the sights and we also love taking winery tours. Thanks for any advice you can give.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 2 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 3 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 4 First time, Best business class?
- 5 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 6 What to pack
- 7 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 8 Spa at THE Hotel at Mandalay Bay
- 9 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 10 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 11 Zion and Bryce in July
- 12 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 13 Itinerary Help Needed
- 14 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 15 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 16 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 17 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 18 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 19 Kids Vacation Place
- 20 Desert Southwest
- 21 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 22 If you're in Cleveland for the GOP Convention
- 23 Boston waterfront Italian
- 24 US-Canada road trip help
- 25 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork