My wife and I are from Western Maryland and we'd like to spend Father's Day weekend on the Eastern Shore. We are looking in the St Michaels/Easton area. Just want to do a relaxing weekend away walking and talking, and whatever else we can get into. Can anyone recommend a good place to stay, B&B would be nice? We love the water and the sights and we also love taking winery tours. Thanks for any advice you can give.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 2 Traveling Alone
- 3 California Coast in January
- 4 Arizona in winter
- 5 Currency and hotels
- 6 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 7 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 8 Arizona in late January
- 9 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 10 Northern California Redwoods
- 11 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 12 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 13 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 14 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 15 Vegas with toddler twins
- 16 Las Vegas Vacation
- 17 OHare car service north suburbs
- 18 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 19 disneyland
- 20 Paris-Room Selection Advice Needed ASAP for last minute trip. TIA.
- 21 Key West
- 22 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 23 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 24 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 25 moving to Florida