My wife and I are from Western Maryland and we'd like to spend Father's Day weekend on the Eastern Shore. We are looking in the St Michaels/Easton area. Just want to do a relaxing weekend away walking and talking, and whatever else we can get into. Can anyone recommend a good place to stay, B&B would be nice? We love the water and the sights and we also love taking winery tours. Thanks for any advice you can give.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 2 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 3 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 4 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 5 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 6 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 7 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 8 Atlanta With Toddler
- 9 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 10 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 11 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 12 NYC For The Day
- 13 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 14 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 15 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 16 9-10 day trip to WA
- 17 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 18 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 19 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 20 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 21 Turo?
- 22 USA family tour
- 23 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 24 Kauai planning help
- 25 San Diego/La Jolla?