My husband and I and another couple (late 30's) are planning a weeklong vacation to St Louis the first week of October. We live in rural Montana and have decided to splurge and are staying 2 or 3 nights at the Ritz-Carlton but are looking for more down to earth ideas for the rest of the week. We thought about one night at Union Station. We will have a car and are looking for some places to spend the other 4 days. Also what kind of weather can we expect.
St Louis vacation
View all United States activity »
- 1 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 2 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 3 Warm and don't Drive
- 4 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 5 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 6 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 7 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 8 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 9 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 10 hotel near Met NYC
- 11 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 12 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 13 Princeville in January
- 14 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 15 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 16 RIP Judy Rogers
- 17 pa to az
- 18 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 19 Savanah Sojourn
- 20 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 21 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC
- 22 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 23 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?
- 24 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 25 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!