My friend doesn't have a drivers' license but we're trying to get she & her son from St. Louis home to Iowa City.
Does anyone have recommendations? Bus? Train? Discount Airlines?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 2 Zion and Bryce... which to do first
- 3 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 4 Denver to Yellowstone
- 5 What to do in Asheville
- 6 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 7 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 8 Crazy to travel to Salem Massachusetts by myself?
- 9 Traveling across USA via Greyhound
- 10 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 11 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 12 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 13 Help to plan winter vacation in Yellowstone
- 14 Pacific Drive RoadTrip during Thanks giving
- 15 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 16 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 17 My Unexpected Stay at Embassy Suites at Philadelphia Airport
- 18 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 19 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 20 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 21 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 22 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 23 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 24 Boston Ideas
- 25 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii