Hi, I am planning a raod trip from St. Louis to boston, MA. We are leaving 7 days to take in sights/fun/restaurants/ curiosities (sp?) along the way. What suggestions do people have. We are in the initial stages of planning. The trip is planned for early May 2015 to drive my niece home from her university. Thanks for any insight and suggestions.
St. Louis to Boston road trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 2 Welcome to Auto Option Bot review
- 3 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 4 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 5 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 6 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 7 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 8 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 9 Colorado aspen updates
- 10 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 11 Looking for Next Destination
- 12 Yosemite Lodging
- 13 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 14 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 15 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 16 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 17 Fall color yet?
- 18 Worst Restaurants in America
- 19 Lesser seen places in DC?
- 20 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 21 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 22 SFO International Airport
- 23 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 24 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 25 Last Minute Trip to Asheville