Hi, I am planning a raod trip from St. Louis to boston, MA. We are leaving 7 days to take in sights/fun/restaurants/ curiosities (sp?) along the way. What suggestions do people have. We are in the initial stages of planning. The trip is planned for early May 2015 to drive my niece home from her university. Thanks for any insight and suggestions.
St. Louis to Boston road trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Essential Information About Travel Insurance
- 2 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 3 NYC IN AUGUST
- 4 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 5 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 6 Chicago trip
- 7 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 8 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 9 Road Trip SW
- 10 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 11 Fancy dining
- 12 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 13 culpepper
- 14 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 15 Santa Barbara, California
- 16 moving to florida
- 17 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 18 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 19 Road trip Houston to DC- where should we stop?
- 20 Will have five days in Savannah
- 21 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 22 May visit to Denali
- 23 Help me o plan a trip from Calary to US
- 24 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 25 3 days, 4 nights in Denver