I am going to St. Louis (Saturday) to take the GMAT, how are the roads up there? MODOT site just lists them as "wet." Not very helpful. I will be leaving around 9 am central, if anyone can let me know before then, I'd appreciate it. My test is at 1:15 and it usually takes two hours to get up there. I hope I have left enough time. I'm from Colorado so driving in the snow doesn't bother me, but it freaks out people down here (100 miles south of St. Louis).
St. Louis Road conditions
- 1 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 2 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 3 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 4 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 5 10 day anniversary trip to Oregon Coast
- 6 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 7 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 8 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 9 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 10 Using public transit in San Diego
- 11 Suggestions for NYC trip next week
- 12 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 13 Memphis Tours
- 14 Please critique our plan...
- 15 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 16 Gearhart Oregon
- 17 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 18 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 19 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 20 California, Northern
- 21 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 22 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 23 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 24 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 25 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone