I am going to St. Louis (Saturday) to take the GMAT, how are the roads up there? MODOT site just lists them as "wet." Not very helpful. I will be leaving around 9 am central, if anyone can let me know before then, I'd appreciate it. My test is at 1:15 and it usually takes two hours to get up there. I hope I have left enough time. I'm from Colorado so driving in the snow doesn't bother me, but it freaks out people down here (100 miles south of St. Louis).
St. Louis Road conditions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 2 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 3 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 4 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 5 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 6 NYC theatre broadway
- 7 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 8 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 9 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 12 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 13 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 14 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 15 Alaska
- 16 San Diego grocery stores
- 17 San Diego parks and attractions
- 18 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 19 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 20 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 23 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 24 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 25 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa