I am going to St. Louis (Saturday) to take the GMAT, how are the roads up there? MODOT site just lists them as "wet." Not very helpful. I will be leaving around 9 am central, if anyone can let me know before then, I'd appreciate it. My test is at 1:15 and it usually takes two hours to get up there. I hope I have left enough time. I'm from Colorado so driving in the snow doesn't bother me, but it freaks out people down here (100 miles south of St. Louis).
St. Louis Road conditions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Christmas weather?
- 2 New York City and New England
- 3 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 4 Tipping advice
- 5 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 6 HELP people from DONBASS!
- 7 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 8 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 9 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 10 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 11 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 12 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 13 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 14 Big island itinerary
- 15 Thousand Islands
- 16 Best Destination in USA
- 17 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 18 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 19 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 20 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 21 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 22 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 23 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 24 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations
- 25 The East Coast adventure: December 2014