I am going to St. Louis (Saturday) to take the GMAT, how are the roads up there? MODOT site just lists them as "wet." Not very helpful. I will be leaving around 9 am central, if anyone can let me know before then, I'd appreciate it. My test is at 1:15 and it usually takes two hours to get up there. I hope I have left enough time. I'm from Colorado so driving in the snow doesn't bother me, but it freaks out people down here (100 miles south of St. Louis).
St. Louis Road conditions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to Get Gift Through Subscripton Box?
- 2 SEATTLE / BALLARD – mini TR about a great wedding visit
- 3 Seattle - newby questions
- 4 New Mexico - Where Would You Go?
- 5 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 6 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 7 suggestions for restaurants/ breweries/wineries- Northern coast
- 8 Restaurants Chicago June
- 9 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 10 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 11 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 12 tip for valet parking
- 13 New Orleans
- 14 California: Getty museum
- 15 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 16 Family friendly weekend get away not far from Chicago
- 17 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 18 NYC hotel/July
- 19 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 20 Fun Home now on Broadway
- 21 Last Minute help needed! Santa Cruz? Capitola? San Jose? Los Gatos?
- 22 Grand Circle Road Trip with Older Parents
- 23 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 24 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 25 Girlfriends getaway in San Francisco