I am going to St. Louis (Saturday) to take the GMAT, how are the roads up there? MODOT site just lists them as "wet." Not very helpful. I will be leaving around 9 am central, if anyone can let me know before then, I'd appreciate it. My test is at 1:15 and it usually takes two hours to get up there. I hope I have left enough time. I'm from Colorado so driving in the snow doesn't bother me, but it freaks out people down here (100 miles south of St. Louis).
St. Louis Road conditions
View all United States activity »
- 1 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 2 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 3 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 4 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 5 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 6 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 7 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 8 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 9 Savanah Sojourn
- 10 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 11 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 12 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 13 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 14 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 15 Warm and don't Drive
- 16 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 17 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 18 Rockport, MA dining?
- 19 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 20 Princeville in January
- 21 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 22 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 23 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 24 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 25 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast