I am going to St. Louis (Saturday) to take the GMAT, how are the roads up there? MODOT site just lists them as "wet." Not very helpful. I will be leaving around 9 am central, if anyone can let me know before then, I'd appreciate it. My test is at 1:15 and it usually takes two hours to get up there. I hope I have left enough time. I'm from Colorado so driving in the snow doesn't bother me, but it freaks out people down here (100 miles south of St. Louis).
St. Louis Road conditions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 2 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 3 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 4 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 5 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 6 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 7 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 8 NYC taxi vs car service
- 9 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 10 rain in Kauai
- 11 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 12 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 13 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 WISCONSIN
- 16 Wedding in Hawaii
- 17 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 18 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 19 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 20 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 21 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 22 San Fransisco to LA
- 23 Where to go in Maine?
- 24 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 25 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,