My grandfather always talked about a park in St Louis, MO with fond memories. He is gone now so I cannot ask the name of the park but I am going to St Louis soon and would love to visit it. He said it was a large public park with lots of trees, trails, a pond with a fountain (possibly a swan fountain) a brick walled bandstand which may not still exist. It was in the city itself, not the subarbs and it would be a very old park. Anyone have any ideas what park this might be?
Thanks so much for the help!
St Louis Park
- 1 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 2 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 5 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 6 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 7 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 8 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 9 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 10 Warm and don't Drive
- 11 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 12 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 13 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 14 Rockport, MA dining?
- 15 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 16 Princeville in January
- 17 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 18 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 19 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 20 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 21 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 22 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 23 RIP Judy Rogers
- 24 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 25 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE