I am going to St. Louis in late October for a convention. I am taking along my husband and our 3 girls, ages 6, 5 and 4. I will have some time between meetings and would like to know if there is anything interesting to see and do. What about places to eat? Anywhere special? Appreciate any information or advice. We will only be there 3 or 4 days. Kathy
St. Louis, Missouri
View all United States activity »
- 1 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 2 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 3 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 4 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 5 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 6 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 7 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 8 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 9 St. Augustine, Florida
- 10 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 11 San Antonio
- 12 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 13 hotel near Met NYC
- 14 Where should I move to?
- 15 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 16 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 17 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 18 Fripp island
- 19 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 20 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 21 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 22 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 23 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 24 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 25 Hollywood with 17yr old son