I need a hotel for a business trip, just one night. The office I will be visiting is near Clark & Tucker but I only want to spend around $80.00. I will have a rental car and will fly into St Louis the day before my meeting. I don't have to stay near the office, somewhere between the airport and downtown is fine. I am not familiar with neighborhoods etc. Any suggestions?
St Louis Hotel for Business
View all United States activity »
- 1 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 2 Warm and don't Drive
- 3 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 4 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 5 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 6 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 7 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 8 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 9 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 10 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 Savanah Sojourn
- 13 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 14 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 15 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 16 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 17 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 18 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 19 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 20 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 21 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 22 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 23 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 24 Madison Square Garden
- 25 hawaii for 10 weeks