Hi. I will be in St. Louis for three days with my boyfriend in June. We are both first time visitors. Besides going to a Cardinals game - which we may do - what are some "don't miss" activities, destinations, and restaurants? Also, we are looking for a safe and clean hotel to stay at but please keep in mind that we will be on a budget. I am open to any and all suggestions! Thank you so much!
St. Louis for 3 days in June
View all United States activity »
- 1 California Tour Groups?
- 2 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 3 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 4 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 5 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 6 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 7 Apartment For Rent in Philadelphia
- 8 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 9 Warm and don't Drive
- 10 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 11 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 12 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 13 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 14 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 15 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 Savanah Sojourn
- 18 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 19 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 20 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 21 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 22 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 23 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 24 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 25 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move