Thanks to everyone who has helped me decide on some restaurants so far. One other question I had was about where to go for a good brewpub? and a place for listening to some good music? Also, we are unsure if we will need a rental car? We are thinking about renting a car for just one day to go out to Forest Park and the brewery tour. I am thinking that most everything else will be within walking distance, but since we have never been there, not sure about all the distances of things? We are staying at the Drury Inn downtown by Busch Stadium. The main things we are thinking of doing are Forest Park, Brewery tour, Cathedral Basilica, the Arch, Laclede's Landing and of course a couple of Cardinal games. Do you think most of that stuff is within walking distance? Also, in comparison with our hotel is it far to go to these restaurants-- Pappy's Smokehouse and Trattoria Marcella? thank you for any information you can give
St. Louis--a couple more questions
- 1 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 2 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 3 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 4 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 5 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 6 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 7 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 8 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 9 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 10 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 11 Using public transit in San Diego
- 12 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 13 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 14 Memphis Tours
- 15 D.C. in a day
- 16 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 17 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 18 A Visit to Charleston
- 19 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 20 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 21 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 22 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 23 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 24 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 25 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!