Thanks to everyone who has helped me decide on some restaurants so far. One other question I had was about where to go for a good brewpub? and a place for listening to some good music? Also, we are unsure if we will need a rental car? We are thinking about renting a car for just one day to go out to Forest Park and the brewery tour. I am thinking that most everything else will be within walking distance, but since we have never been there, not sure about all the distances of things? We are staying at the Drury Inn downtown by Busch Stadium. The main things we are thinking of doing are Forest Park, Brewery tour, Cathedral Basilica, the Arch, Laclede's Landing and of course a couple of Cardinal games. Do you think most of that stuff is within walking distance? Also, in comparison with our hotel is it far to go to these restaurants-- Pappy's Smokehouse and Trattoria Marcella? thank you for any information you can give
St. Louis--a couple more questions
View all United States activity »
- 1 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 2 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 3 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 4 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 5 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 6 Biloxi questions again
- 7 San Antonio
- 8 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 9 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 10 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 11 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 12 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 13 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 14 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 15 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 16 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 17 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 18 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 19 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 20 Vero Beach FL
- 21 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 22 Question about Boulder area
- 23 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 24 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 25 Savanah Sojourn