We're thinking about taking the kids ( ages 5 & 9) to St. Louis for a long weekend and was looking for things to do in the downtown area (in addition to the Arch)? I ask about downtown because we are planning on taking the train and are hoping to get by without a rental car. I understand that Six Flags is not near downtown and was also looking to see if anyone knew of any hotels that might have a shuttle?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 2 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 3 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 4 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 5 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 6 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 7 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 8 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 9 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 10 Savanah Sojourn
- 11 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 12 San Antonio
- 13 Vero Beach FL
- 14 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 15 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 16 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 17 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 18 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 19 Question about Boulder area
- 20 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 21 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 22 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 23 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 24 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 25 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!