My DH and I will be in St. Louis next week for a conference. We will have Tuesday evening, Wednesday afternoon, Thursday afternoon and possibly Friday morning free. What highlights do you suggest this time of year? Maybe a good (not too expensive) dinner Tuesday and suggestions for lunches on Wednesday and Thursday. We are staying at the Renaissance Grand Hotel on Washington Avenue. The only thing we know we want to do is go to the Anhauser Busch brewery. Is that something that fits into an afternoon so that we could be back to the hotel for events in the evening? Not sure how far it is from the hotel.
St. Louis - 2 adults with limited time
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 2 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 3 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 4 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 5 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 6 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 7 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 8 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 9 Philadelphia
- 10 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 11 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 12 USA with a 3 year old
- 13 First family ski trip
- 14 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 15 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 16 NYC theatre broadway
- 17 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 18 Universal studios/Orlando
- 19 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 20 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 21 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 22 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 23 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 24 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 25 Death Valley in June in a motorhome