My DH and I will be in St. Louis next week for a conference. We will have Tuesday evening, Wednesday afternoon, Thursday afternoon and possibly Friday morning free. What highlights do you suggest this time of year? Maybe a good (not too expensive) dinner Tuesday and suggestions for lunches on Wednesday and Thursday. We are staying at the Renaissance Grand Hotel on Washington Avenue. The only thing we know we want to do is go to the Anhauser Busch brewery. Is that something that fits into an afternoon so that we could be back to the hotel for events in the evening? Not sure how far it is from the hotel.
St. Louis - 2 adults with limited time
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portland Maine Hotels
- 2 San Diego parks and attractions
- 3 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 4 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 5 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 6 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 7 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 8 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 9 united and carry-ons
- 10 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 11 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 12 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 13 Cape Cod in early April
- 14 USA with a 3 year old
- 15 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 16 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 17 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 18 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 19 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 20 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 21 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 22 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 23 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 24 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 25 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?