My DH and I will be in St. Louis next week for a conference. We will have Tuesday evening, Wednesday afternoon, Thursday afternoon and possibly Friday morning free. What highlights do you suggest this time of year? Maybe a good (not too expensive) dinner Tuesday and suggestions for lunches on Wednesday and Thursday. We are staying at the Renaissance Grand Hotel on Washington Avenue. The only thing we know we want to do is go to the Anhauser Busch brewery. Is that something that fits into an afternoon so that we could be back to the hotel for events in the evening? Not sure how far it is from the hotel.
St. Louis - 2 adults with limited time
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 2 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 3 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 4 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 5 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 6 Tipping advice
- 7 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 8 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 9 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 10 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 11 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 12 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 13 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 14 Key West Hotel in January
- 15 los angeles restaurants
- 16 West Maui Restaurants
- 17 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 18 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 19 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 20 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 21 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 22 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 23 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 24 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 25 Healdsburg tips