My DH and I will be in St. Louis next week for a conference. We will have Tuesday evening, Wednesday afternoon, Thursday afternoon and possibly Friday morning free. What highlights do you suggest this time of year? Maybe a good (not too expensive) dinner Tuesday and suggestions for lunches on Wednesday and Thursday. We are staying at the Renaissance Grand Hotel on Washington Avenue. The only thing we know we want to do is go to the Anhauser Busch brewery. Is that something that fits into an afternoon so that we could be back to the hotel for events in the evening? Not sure how far it is from the hotel.
St. Louis - 2 adults with limited time
View all United States activity »
- 1 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 2 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 3 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 4 Warm and don't Drive
- 5 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 6 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 7 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 8 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 9 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 10 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 11 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 12 RIP Judy Rogers
- 13 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 14 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 15 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 16 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 17 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 18 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 19 hotel near Met NYC
- 20 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 21 Princeville in January
- 22 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 23 pa to az
- 24 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 25 Savanah Sojourn