My DH and I will be in St. Louis next week for a conference. We will have Tuesday evening, Wednesday afternoon, Thursday afternoon and possibly Friday morning free. What highlights do you suggest this time of year? Maybe a good (not too expensive) dinner Tuesday and suggestions for lunches on Wednesday and Thursday. We are staying at the Renaissance Grand Hotel on Washington Avenue. The only thing we know we want to do is go to the Anhauser Busch brewery. Is that something that fits into an afternoon so that we could be back to the hotel for events in the evening? Not sure how far it is from the hotel.
St. Louis - 2 adults with limited time
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco to LA driving itinerary 8 days
- 2 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 3 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 4 New Mexico - Where Would You Go?
- 5 can you help me plan a trip?
- 6 SEATTLE / BALLARD – mini TR about a great wedding visit
- 7 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 8 Seattle - newby questions
- 9 6 days to drive from Seattle wa to oceanside ca
- 10 Last Minute help needed! Santa Cruz? Capitola? San Jose? Los Gatos?
- 11 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 12 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 13 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 14 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 15 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 16 suggestions for restaurants/ breweries/wineries- Northern coast
- 17 Restaurants Chicago June
- 18 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 19 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 20 tip for valet parking
- 21 New Orleans
- 22 California: Getty museum
- 23 Family friendly weekend get away not far from Chicago
- 24 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 25 NYC hotel/July