My DH and I will be in St. Louis next week for a conference. We will have Tuesday evening, Wednesday afternoon, Thursday afternoon and possibly Friday morning free. What highlights do you suggest this time of year? Maybe a good (not too expensive) dinner Tuesday and suggestions for lunches on Wednesday and Thursday. We are staying at the Renaissance Grand Hotel on Washington Avenue. The only thing we know we want to do is go to the Anhauser Busch brewery. Is that something that fits into an afternoon so that we could be back to the hotel for events in the evening? Not sure how far it is from the hotel.
St. Louis - 2 adults with limited time
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 2 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 3 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 4 New England in the fall
- 5 relocating travel
- 6 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 7 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 8 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 9 Help with Wisconsin Dells Trip Plan
- 10 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 11 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 12 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 13 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 14 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 15 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 16 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 17 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 18 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 19 Mesa Verde
- 20 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 21 Seattle Hyatts
- 22 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 23 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 24 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 25 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas