My DH and I will be in St. Louis next week for a conference. We will have Tuesday evening, Wednesday afternoon, Thursday afternoon and possibly Friday morning free. What highlights do you suggest this time of year? Maybe a good (not too expensive) dinner Tuesday and suggestions for lunches on Wednesday and Thursday. We are staying at the Renaissance Grand Hotel on Washington Avenue. The only thing we know we want to do is go to the Anhauser Busch brewery. Is that something that fits into an afternoon so that we could be back to the hotel for events in the evening? Not sure how far it is from the hotel.
St. Louis - 2 adults with limited time
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 2 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 3 Spring Break in Charleston
- 4 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 5 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 6 Charleston Airport Hotel
- 7 Berkshires
- 8 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 9 Sea world San Diego
- 10 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 11 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 12 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 13 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 14 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 15 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 16 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 17 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 18 Las Vegas in March
- 19 Just started to plan my Mid-March visit to Alaska!
- 20 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 21 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 22 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 23 Clearwater visit.
- 24 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 25 Glacier National Park 10 Days