My DH and I will be in St. Louis next week for a conference. We will have Tuesday evening, Wednesday afternoon, Thursday afternoon and possibly Friday morning free. What highlights do you suggest this time of year? Maybe a good (not too expensive) dinner Tuesday and suggestions for lunches on Wednesday and Thursday. We are staying at the Renaissance Grand Hotel on Washington Avenue. The only thing we know we want to do is go to the Anhauser Busch brewery. Is that something that fits into an afternoon so that we could be back to the hotel for events in the evening? Not sure how far it is from the hotel.
St. Louis - 2 adults with limited time
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Keeping Hip-Chic At Bay: Seattle and A Couple Points South
- 2 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 3 A Week in Seattle & the Pacific NW
- 4 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 5 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 6 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 7 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 8 California coast: April
- 9 Day Trip OUT of Los Angeles
- 10 Where to Stay in Boston Without Taking Out a Mortgage ...
- 11 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 12 Road Trip
- 13 Whale watching
- 14 New York Yankee Station
- 15 DC, Philadelphia, New York, Maine, Acadia NP and Niagara Falls in 11 days?
- 16 Have you done an aquarium sleepover?
- 17 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 18 Chicago Girls Weekend
- 19 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 20 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 21 September trip to Michigan
- 22 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 23 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 24 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 25 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side