My DH and I will be in St. Louis next week for a conference. We will have Tuesday evening, Wednesday afternoon, Thursday afternoon and possibly Friday morning free. What highlights do you suggest this time of year? Maybe a good (not too expensive) dinner Tuesday and suggestions for lunches on Wednesday and Thursday. We are staying at the Renaissance Grand Hotel on Washington Avenue. The only thing we know we want to do is go to the Anhauser Busch brewery. Is that something that fits into an afternoon so that we could be back to the hotel for events in the evening? Not sure how far it is from the hotel.
St. Louis - 2 adults with limited time
- 1 Help me make a scentific research about American sheriffs
- 2 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 3 Seatlle, WA
- 4 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 5 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 6 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 7 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 8 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 9 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 10 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 11 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 12 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 13 Newport, RI Questions
- 14 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 15 Around North America (cruise)
- 16 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 17 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 18 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 19 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 20 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 21 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 22 Boston and surrounding area
- 23 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 24 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 25 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.