My DH and I will be in St. Louis next week for a conference. We will have Tuesday evening, Wednesday afternoon, Thursday afternoon and possibly Friday morning free. What highlights do you suggest this time of year? Maybe a good (not too expensive) dinner Tuesday and suggestions for lunches on Wednesday and Thursday. We are staying at the Renaissance Grand Hotel on Washington Avenue. The only thing we know we want to do is go to the Anhauser Busch brewery. Is that something that fits into an afternoon so that we could be back to the hotel for events in the evening? Not sure how far it is from the hotel.
St. Louis - 2 adults with limited time
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 2 Fancy dining
- 3 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 4 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 5 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 6 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 7 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 8 Charlotte restaurant help
- 9 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 10 Concert at Red Rocks in CO
- 11 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 12 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 13 Itinerary opinions
- 14 moving to florida
- 15 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 16 Alaska railroad?
- 17 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 18 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 19 culpepper
- 20 NYC Clubs for live music
- 21 Mesa Verde
- 22 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 23 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 24 Calgary to Banff
- 25 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?