We are planning a 3-night trip to St. Louis over spring break. We lived there for 3 years, 12 years ago, and think it will be fun to return with the kids, now teens, and show them the town. When we lived there we were quite familiar with all the options for activities for preschoolers. I think our teens would like some of these, including the Science Museum and the Arch, and we have to hit Ted Drewes. However, I would love some other options for teens in St. Louis! (By the way, we have a 16 yr old son and a 13 yr old daughter.)
St. Louis - spring break with teens?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 2 Which is best place for visit in South Amrecia in December ?
- 3 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 4 One day in Washington DC
- 5 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 6 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 7 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 8 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 9 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 10 San Antonio
- 11 hotel near Met NYC
- 12 Key West on NYE
- 13 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 14 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 15 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 16 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 17 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 18 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 19 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 20 Hotel near Public Theater
- 21 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 22 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 23 Oahu Information
- 24 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 25 Wailea Maui Restaurants