I am planning a trip to STL at the end of May 2014. I am coming to watch the Giants take on the BFIB and I am personally planning to drink each and every one of you under the table.
Have you stayed at the Hilton hotel that connects to the ballpark and are the rooms facing the ballpark worth the extra 100 bucks?
Also I would like to take a trip up or down the river. Maybe an overnight or two night deal. I found one that leave from Peoria and arrives in STL but it does not go the times I will be there. I found some full day, dinner and hourly cruises which are ok. I will do those if I have to. I would rather spend a night or two. Any recommendations?
Finally I would love to avoid renting a car and paying for parking, and driving drunk so can I get around that area ok on foot?
If I was to get a car, a few things I would like to do is cross the river to see the mound culture, catch a minor league ball game or two in the the surrounding areas, drive up to Hannibal? Maybe I will rent a car for a day or two and do some of that? What do you think? Is that worth the cost or would staying in STL proper be a more efficient use of my time?
St. Loius advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 2 Wedding in Hawaii
- 3 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 4 rain in Kauai
- 5 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 6 Alaska cruise and land
- 7 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 8 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 9 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 10 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 11 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 12 Where to go in Maine?
- 13 Jersey City Parking
- 14 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 15 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 16 SF to DR? WTH!
- 17 Kennebunkport and....?
- 18 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 19 NYC Itinerary Help
- 20 WISCONSIN
- 21 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 22 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 23 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 24 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 25 Washington, D.C. trip report...