I will be in St Joesph Missouri next weekend. We enjoy junky antique stores, good food in a fun atmosphere, history. We also are looking for an interesting place to stay in the $100 range. What should we plan on visiting? Thanks!
St Joesph Missouri
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 2 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 3 San Francisco - mid October
- 4 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 5 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 6 Vegas hotels for families
- 7 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 8 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 9 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 10 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 11 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 12 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 13 best area to stay in san diego
- 14 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 15 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 16 Two airports to choose from?
- 17 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 18 layover
- 19 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 20 Which cross-country route, I-40 or I-80?
- 21 Part Four of an 18 Day RV trip - Homer
- 22 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 23 Kayaking to Chinaman Hat/Kaneohe Bay Sandbar/offshore Islands in Dec?
- 24 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 25 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?