I will be in St Joesph Missouri next weekend. We enjoy junky antique stores, good food in a fun atmosphere, history. We also are looking for an interesting place to stay in the $100 range. What should we plan on visiting? Thanks!
St Joesph Missouri
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buy Sundance Utah Cabins for Sale and Make it As Income Producing Home
- 2 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 3 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 4 Trip with grandson to Chicago and Michigan
- 5 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 6 Grand Marais?
- 7 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 8 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 9 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 10 Salt Lake City
- 11 Renting a condo in Florida in January
- 12 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 13 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 14 First visit in New Mexico
- 15 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 16 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 17 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 18 Beach holiday with baby
- 19 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 20 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 21 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 22 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 23 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 24 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 25 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux