I will be in St Joesph Missouri next weekend. We enjoy junky antique stores, good food in a fun atmosphere, history. We also are looking for an interesting place to stay in the $100 range. What should we plan on visiting? Thanks!
St Joesph Missouri
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 2 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 3 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 4 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 5 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 6 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 7 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 8 Backpacking in April
- 9 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 10 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 11 replica designer handbags
- 12 First family ski trip
- 13 San Diego parks and attractions
- 14 Cape Cod in early April
- 15 USA with a 3 year old
- 16 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 17 united and carry-ons
- 18 Portland Maine Hotels
- 19 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 20 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 21 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 22 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 23 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!