I will be in St Joesph Missouri next weekend. We enjoy junky antique stores, good food in a fun atmosphere, history. We also are looking for an interesting place to stay in the $100 range. What should we plan on visiting? Thanks!
St Joesph Missouri
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 2 Long Boat Key Condo GOLF TENNIS BEACH
- 3 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 4 California San Diego area lodging
- 5 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 6 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 7 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 8 Hana hotels in August
- 9 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 10 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 11 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 12 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 13 Taxi from LGA to midtown, best route
- 14 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 15 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 16 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 17 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 18 trip from Memphis, TN to San Antonio, TX
- 19 from Moab to Bryce
- 20 Vegas in mid may
- 21 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 22 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 23 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 24 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 25 Maui with tweens/teens - looking for activities