I will be in St Joesph Missouri next weekend. We enjoy junky antique stores, good food in a fun atmosphere, history. We also are looking for an interesting place to stay in the $100 range. What should we plan on visiting? Thanks!
St Joesph Missouri
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 2 culpepper
- 3 moving to florida
- 4 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 5 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 6 Hotel near Miami airport
- 7 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 8 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 9 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 10 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 11 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 12 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 13 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 14 Mesa Verde
- 15 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 16 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 17 Road Trip SW
- 18 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 19 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 20 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 21 Chicago trip
- 22 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 23 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 24 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 25 Santa Barbara, California