I will be in St Joesph Missouri next weekend. We enjoy junky antique stores, good food in a fun atmosphere, history. We also are looking for an interesting place to stay in the $100 range. What should we plan on visiting? Thanks!
St Joesph Missouri
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 2 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 3 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 4 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 5 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 6 Orlando for Work
- 7 camaro hire in waikiki
- 8 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 9 How to dress in Vegas
- 10 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 11 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 12 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 13 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 14 charlotte
- 15 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 16 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 17 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 18 Sonoma or napa?
- 19 USA trip
- 20 Black Hills Trip Report
- 21 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 22 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 23 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 24 Cape Cod in October
- 25 Air Connections on Maui