Hi; We are booked into La Quinta in St George for a week in April.
Anyone with experience with this hotel. Has good reviews.
Could use suggestions on restaurants. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 2 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 3 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 4 Arches or Zion?
- 5 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 6 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 7 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 8 Richmond Virginia And Poe
- 9 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 10 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City
- 11 time to visit statue
- 12 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 13 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 14 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 15 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 16 Chester, CN
- 17 Northern California Gardens.
- 18 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 19 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 20 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 21 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 22 ground transportation NYC to DC and connecting to MARC
- 23 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 24 Is there a train from SAN (airport) to Encinitas?
- 25 Aladin tickets in NYC