I intend to come to an event at the new Sprint Center in Kansas City. I understand that the arena is located in the Missouri side. I have a reservation at a nearby hotel located in downtown Kansas City, Ks. I have been told that this is not particularly a safe or very nice environment. Does anyone have any input on this? I could stay a little further away in a nicer area, but would prefer to be closer to the arena. On the days I will be there the hotels closeby on the Missouri side are not available.
Sprint Center - Nearby Hotels
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Texas
- 2 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 3 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 4 Hotels Philly
- 5 Cross Country RV Trip
- 6 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 7 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 8 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 9 Enjoy Orlando Vacation Homes without Breaking your Budget
- 10 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 11 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 12 Ackislander
- 13 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 14 Road trip in Arizona/Nevada/Utah - 9 days /end of Feb 15/ 4 adults & 1 baby
- 15 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 16 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 17 Northern California in February
- 18 Hoover Dam to Grand Canyon/Valley of Fire/Zion in May 2015
- 19 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 20 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 21 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 22 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 23 New England September
- 24 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 25 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!