I intend to come to an event at the new Sprint Center in Kansas City. I understand that the arena is located in the Missouri side. I have a reservation at a nearby hotel located in downtown Kansas City, Ks. I have been told that this is not particularly a safe or very nice environment. Does anyone have any input on this? I could stay a little further away in a nicer area, but would prefer to be closer to the arena. On the days I will be there the hotels closeby on the Missouri side are not available.
Sprint Center - Nearby Hotels
- 1 Brandywine Valley for one or 2 nights - museum suggestions please
- 2 Rehoboth to Wilmington to Cape May - scenic route suggestions please
- 3 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 4 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 5 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 6 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 7 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 8 How to plan San Diego trip
- 9 IMPORTANT! Hawaii Ocean Safety Tips!
- 10 Washington Wineries
- 11 Airport luggage tamparing
- 12 California, Northern
- 13 GROCERY STORES MAUI, HAWAII
- 14 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 15 Visitor ocean awareness Kauai/statewide
- 16 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 17 Best museums and botanical gardens in the Hawaiian Islands?
- 18 Maui Rain Forest Hike vs Haleakala Crater Hike vs Downhill Bike Ride
- 19 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 20 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 21 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 22 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 23 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 24 Using public transit in San Diego
- 25 10 day anniversary trip to Oregon Coast