It's our 7th Anniversary coming up!!! We're planning on ditching the kids with the grandparents and spending the night in Springfield, Missouri. I realize that Springfield's not Paris but that's all we can do right now! We're looking for a romantic dinner and a fancy hotel for the evening. Any suggestions?
Springfield MO --- Anniversary w/o kids?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 2 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 3 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 4 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 5 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 6 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 7 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 8 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 9 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 10 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 11 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 12 moving to florida
- 13 Santa Barbara, California
- 14 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 15 Hotel near Miami airport
- 16 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 17 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 18 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 19 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 20 Road Trip SW
- 21 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 22 Philly
- 23 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 24 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 25 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around