It's our 7th Anniversary coming up!!! We're planning on ditching the kids with the grandparents and spending the night in Springfield, Missouri. I realize that Springfield's not Paris but that's all we can do right now! We're looking for a romantic dinner and a fancy hotel for the evening. Any suggestions?
Springfield MO --- Anniversary w/o kids?
View all United States activity »
- 1 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 2 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 3 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 4 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 5 Which is best place for visit in South Amrecia in December ?
- 6 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 7 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 8 One day in Washington DC
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 11 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 12 San Antonio
- 13 hotel near Met NYC
- 14 Key West on NYE
- 15 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 16 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 17 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 18 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 19 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 20 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 21 Hotel near Public Theater
- 22 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 23 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 24 Oahu Information
- 25 Charlotte Area Suggestions