It's our 7th Anniversary coming up!!! We're planning on ditching the kids with the grandparents and spending the night in Springfield, Missouri. I realize that Springfield's not Paris but that's all we can do right now! We're looking for a romantic dinner and a fancy hotel for the evening. Any suggestions?
Springfield MO --- Anniversary w/o kids?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 2 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 3 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 4 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 5 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 6 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 7 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 8 Question about Boulder area
- 9 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 10 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 11 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 12 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 13 Grand Canyon in March?
- 14 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 15 California Tour Groups?
- 16 Hotel near Public Theater
- 17 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 18 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 19 Warm and don't Drive
- 20 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 21 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 22 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 23 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 24 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 25 Viginia Jan 18-21st