My husband and I and our three young children are heading to FL for February vacation week. We have Friday off work/school and are trying to figure out the best route and time to leave. We are worried about NYC and DC traffic. Any suggestions and good places to stop with little ones would be much appreciated! Thanks!
Springfield MA to Orlando FL
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 2 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 3 Is Stars Deli still there, 53rd and Lex?
- 4 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 5 1 day in the Tampa/St Pete's area- what to do?
- 6 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 7 Acadia National Park/New England States
- 8 Shenandoah National Park
- 9 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 10 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 11 Seattle Visit April
- 12 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 13 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 14 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 15 Best destination for east coast beach vacation in August?
- 16 Driving routes to Washington, D.C.
- 17 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 18 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 19 Morning in miami
- 20 Whidbey Island inns that allow kids
- 21 Roadtrip Key West or Marco Island in January
- 22 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 23 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 24 One night on the outskirts of Seattle - anywhere neat for the night
- 25 Old Faithful Inn East Vs West Wing differences