My husband and I and our three young children are heading to FL for February vacation week. We have Friday off work/school and are trying to figure out the best route and time to leave. We are worried about NYC and DC traffic. Any suggestions and good places to stop with little ones would be much appreciated! Thanks!
Springfield MA to Orlando FL
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 2 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 3 New York City-New Things?
- 4 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 5 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 6 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 7 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 8 Kid School Admission
- 9 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 10 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 11 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 12 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 13 Things to do in La Jolla
- 14 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 15 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 16 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 17 Minneapolis Parking
- 18 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 19 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 20 Romantic destination in the US
- 21 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 22 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 23 family road trip
- 24 Alaska Trip Planning
- 25 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!