Our trip is so close! We're heading to Waikiki on March 12th and staying for a week at the Marriott Waikiki Beach. Both of us are 22 and looking to relax and enjoy all that Hawaii has to offer. This is our second trip together to Waikiki. We're both college students, so our budget is not the biggest, but we do love to splurge for delicious meals and fun activities. We're looking at doing the Na Hoku cruise one day, and hiking another day up to Diamond Head.
Any suggestions on good restaurants or places to go at night? Shops we shouldn't miss? We love Duke's!
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much!
Spring Break Waikiki Girls Trip
- 1 Blue ridge parkway
- 2 One day in NYC
- 3 Minnesota State Fair
- 4 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 5 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 6 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 7 Columbus food !
- 8 Great Beach's
- 9 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 10 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 11 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 12 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 13 Fires in Colorado
- 14 National Parks?
- 15 Hotels in New Orleans
- 16 Seattle in July
- 17 1st trip to Los Angeles
- 18 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 19 Texas & the Deep South Road Trip Feb/March 2013
- 20 Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls
- 21 Kauai Timeshare Recommendations
- 22 timeshare: good idea or no? Please help!
- 23 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 24 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 25 Riverwalk Restaurant near the Alamo San Antonio