I was determined that we would stay home for Spring Break this year....but now that we are getting closer to the date, I'm not sure that I can stand it!! So, I'm looking for Road Trip ideas -- We are up for driving up to 700ish miles to get somewhere and stay put for the week...or we could putter along at about 200 miles per day sight-seeing along the way.
Which direction would you head? Please get me started!! My husband hates to talk trip planning so I'm on here talking it out.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 2 them do have an in depth history
- 3 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?
- 4 NJ to Sunset Beach, NC
- 5 http://eternitynaturalscleanse.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 6 http://www.tophealthresource.com/premium-nutra-cleanse-vibe/
- 7 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/max-test-xtreme-reviews/
- 8 http://seremolynbuy.com/maxgain-xtreme-reviews/
- 9 Your favourite places in New York City
- 10 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 11 Which Motel with Magic Fingers Beds?
- 12 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 13 Trip Starting from New York
- 14 http://eternitynaturalscleanse.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 15 Testorip X Reviews - Muscle Mass Is Best Formula!
- 16 Beauty your skin with Luminous Renewal
- 17 Point: Strength And Understanding
- 18 http://seremolynbuy.com/maxgain-xtreme-reviews/
- 19 Four San Francisco restaurants
- 20 They believe by practicing actual routines
- 21 http://eternitynaturalscleanse.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 22 http://www.tophealthresource.com/premium-nutra-cleanse-vibe/
- 23 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/forever-bust/
- 24 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 25 Las vegas +21
Spring Break (March/April) -- Road Trip ideas from Helena, Montana