I was determined that we would stay home for Spring Break this year....but now that we are getting closer to the date, I'm not sure that I can stand it!! So, I'm looking for Road Trip ideas -- We are up for driving up to 700ish miles to get somewhere and stay put for the week...or we could putter along at about 200 miles per day sight-seeing along the way.
Which direction would you head? Please get me started!! My husband hates to talk trip planning so I'm on here talking it out.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 2 Whale watching in Bar Harbor Maine
- 3 A Delectable Brunch At The Presidio in San Francisco
- 4 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 5 hiking in RMNP - Clothing Layers in August
- 6 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 7 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 8 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 9 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 10 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 11 'Merca! My National Parks road trip.
- 12 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 13 US Open Tennis
- 14 Boston/New England late Sept. with children
- 15 Hotels in San Diego
- 16 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 17 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise
- 18 Seattle Area Trip Help
- 19 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 20 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 21 Southampton to JFK drive time and car service
- 22 Go NY Tour bus accident - 15 hurt
- 23 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork
- 24 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 25 Rhode Island Beach Vacation?
Spring Break (March/April) -- Road Trip ideas from Helena, Montana