I was determined that we would stay home for Spring Break this year....but now that we are getting closer to the date, I'm not sure that I can stand it!! So, I'm looking for Road Trip ideas -- We are up for driving up to 700ish miles to get somewhere and stay put for the week...or we could putter along at about 200 miles per day sight-seeing along the way.
Which direction would you head? Please get me started!! My husband hates to talk trip planning so I'm on here talking it out.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://healthclinicusa.com/on-gold-standard-100-percent-whey-protein/
- 2 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 3 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 4 Fabulous resort for girls' getaway?
- 5 What sets a Marine aside from some guy
- 6 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 7 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 8 More lodging in Oregon for eclipse
- 9 Rules of the NY Subway
- 10 Mt Rushmore/Grand Tetons/JacksonHole/Yellowstone Adventure
- 11 Food Festival Tour
- 12 Confused about Yellowstone trip
- 13 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 14 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 15 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 16 Seatte to San Fran - 3 Teenagers
- 17 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 18 Road Trip Bucks County PA to In the Dells Wisconsin
- 19 Dividing time in Glacier
- 20 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 21 My travels to Monument Valley
- 22 Miami for 2 days
- 23 Universal Studios vacation
- 24 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 25 San Antonio Grand Hyatt versus Marriott Riverwalk
Spring Break (March/April) -- Road Trip ideas from Helena, Montana