I was determined that we would stay home for Spring Break this year....but now that we are getting closer to the date, I'm not sure that I can stand it!! So, I'm looking for Road Trip ideas -- We are up for driving up to 700ish miles to get somewhere and stay put for the week...or we could putter along at about 200 miles per day sight-seeing along the way.
Which direction would you head? Please get me started!! My husband hates to talk trip planning so I'm on here talking it out.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA family tour
- 2 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 3 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 4 Los Angeles area wildflower viewing?
- 5 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 6 Broadway Review - Show & Dinner
- 7 California Coast Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 8 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 9 Chicago Charter Yacht Rentals: The Sophisticated Lady
- 10 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 11 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 12 Here Are Our Interests, Now What Would You Add to Seattle?
- 13 Costco Travel
- 14 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 15 Philly Itinerary Help
- 16 10 days in Alaska. Help please
- 17 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 18 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 19 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 20 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 21 There's a Tulip Field in Texas!
- 22 4 days road trip southern New England
- 23 trip out west horses and rafting
- 24 Limo LGA to Sayville: Which Company?
- 25 D.C. UNION STATION SIGHT SEEING
Spring Break (March/April) -- Road Trip ideas from Helena, Montana