I was determined that we would stay home for Spring Break this year....but now that we are getting closer to the date, I'm not sure that I can stand it!! So, I'm looking for Road Trip ideas -- We are up for driving up to 700ish miles to get somewhere and stay put for the week...or we could putter along at about 200 miles per day sight-seeing along the way.
Which direction would you head? Please get me started!! My husband hates to talk trip planning so I'm on here talking it out.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 2 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 3 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 4 Nashville Weekend Bachelorette Trip
- 5 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 6 How do Weight Loss Supplement Helps you
- 7 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 8 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 9 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 10 Airfares in the 1970's
- 11 Relocating to the Deep South
- 12 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 13 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 14 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 15 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 16 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 17 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 18 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 19 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 20 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 21 Seattle to San Francisco
- 22 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 23 San Francisco and Napa
- 24 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 25 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
Spring Break (March/April) -- Road Trip ideas from Helena, Montana