I was determined that we would stay home for Spring Break this year....but now that we are getting closer to the date, I'm not sure that I can stand it!! So, I'm looking for Road Trip ideas -- We are up for driving up to 700ish miles to get somewhere and stay put for the week...or we could putter along at about 200 miles per day sight-seeing along the way.
Which direction would you head? Please get me started!! My husband hates to talk trip planning so I'm on here talking it out.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementschoice.com/optic-garcinia/
- 2 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 3 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 4 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 5 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 6 9-10 day trip to WA
- 7 Atlanta With Toddler
- 8 NYC For The Day
- 9 Turo?
- 10 USA family tour
- 11 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 12 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 13 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 14 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 15 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 16 Kauai planning help
- 17 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 18 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 19 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness
- 20 California Trip
- 21 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 22 Need help nailing down the details
- 23 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 24 Florida Beaches Compared To Caribbean
- 25 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
Spring Break (March/April) -- Road Trip ideas from Helena, Montana