After years of lurking, I have finally registered and joined. My husband and I -- late to mid-50s -- are planning to spend a week or so in the New Orleans area next March. To my horror, I suddenly thought of Spring Break, which is so totally NOT what we want.
Does anyone know if New Orleans is involved in the collegiate Spring Break scene, and if so, when?
We want to go after Mardi Gras and before the Easter holidays, so end of March seemed like a good time, as the weather should be good as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 September southwest utah
- 2 40th birthday in (COLD) Chicago!
- 3 Carmel for 5 nights with baby
- 4 San Francisco - need restaurant & tourist tips
- 5 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 6 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 7 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 8 Two Mini Trips to Minneapolis
- 9 Hotels in Minneapolis for University visit
- 10 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 11 Charleston/Savannah help needed
- 12 trip to Acadia National Park
- 13 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 14 Charleston and Asheville
- 15 Maui and the Big Island - Activities for each island
- 16 3 days in Houston area ?????
- 17 Areas to Stay in Boston
- 18 Wildlife viewing in the US South West
- 19 Anyone received an email confirming a change in reservation...
- 20 Visa, Greencard advice
- 21 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 22 march anniversary trip
- 23 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 24 cruise to Alaska including Denali
- 25 NYC Fringe Festival Aug 14-20, 2015