After years of lurking, I have finally registered and joined. My husband and I -- late to mid-50s -- are planning to spend a week or so in the New Orleans area next March. To my horror, I suddenly thought of Spring Break, which is so totally NOT what we want.
Does anyone know if New Orleans is involved in the collegiate Spring Break scene, and if so, when?
We want to go after Mardi Gras and before the Easter holidays, so end of March seemed like a good time, as the weather should be good as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC For The Day
- 2 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 3 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 4 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 5 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 6 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 7 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 8 Cross Country Road Trip VA - San Francisco
- 9 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 10 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 11 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 12 US whole month of January where to
- 13 Need help nailing down the details
- 14 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 15 Inexpensive, Good Indian Food NYC
- 16 Hotel near Westlake Village California
- 17 Roof Top Bars Opinions: NYC
- 18 See Alaska by train
- 19 Telluride and Silverton
- 20 Planning Visit to Plains, GA
- 21 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 22 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 23 Accomodations Near Glacier Park, Montana
- 24 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 25 Salt Lake City drive to Las Vegas