After years of lurking, I have finally registered and joined. My husband and I -- late to mid-50s -- are planning to spend a week or so in the New Orleans area next March. To my horror, I suddenly thought of Spring Break, which is so totally NOT what we want.
Does anyone know if New Orleans is involved in the collegiate Spring Break scene, and if so, when?
We want to go after Mardi Gras and before the Easter holidays, so end of March seemed like a good time, as the weather should be good as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 2 Does the "Real USA" (still) exist?
- 3 Portland and Seattle for 9 days need help with driving itinerary
- 4 Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Yellowstone, Tetons
- 5 SUV v. Minivan for national park summer driving or does it not matter?
- 6 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 7 Driving from New York to Atlanta,Ga
- 8 Study in America
- 9 9 days from Acadia to Providence RI
- 10 Clean One bedroom for $50-$70 a week
- 11 Trip Report: 3 weeks in the Southwest, May-June 2015
- 12 Where to stay in South Carolina?
- 13 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 14 Seattle, WA to Redondo Beach, CA December
- 15 Traveling alone to Las Vegas
- 16 Florida Family vacation in California
- 17 walking it off in North Beach and Chinatown
- 18 Planning first trip to New Orleans - advice?
- 19 Itinerary advice first time to USA SF-YNP-LV-LA-SF
- 20 Philadelphia to Boston
- 21 Lake Winnipesauke, NH
- 22 Six Flags and Lake George, NY
- 23 Mokulele Airlines Hawaii
- 24 Where to stay in Hill Country in Texas
- 25 Restaurants in Sanibel/Captiva