After years of lurking, I have finally registered and joined. My husband and I -- late to mid-50s -- are planning to spend a week or so in the New Orleans area next March. To my horror, I suddenly thought of Spring Break, which is so totally NOT what we want.
Does anyone know if New Orleans is involved in the collegiate Spring Break scene, and if so, when?
We want to go after Mardi Gras and before the Easter holidays, so end of March seemed like a good time, as the weather should be good as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 2 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 3 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 4 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 5 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 6 Walk on Matanuksa Glacier, Alaska
- 7 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 8 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 9 Hotel in Reno
- 10 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 11 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 12 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 13 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 14 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 15 Retiring to Tucson
- 16 Roadtrip July 2017
- 17 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 18 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 19 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 20 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 21 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 22 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 23 RIP Rob Stewart/Sharkwater
- 24 Amtrak prices go up and down?
- 25 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks