After years of lurking, I have finally registered and joined. My husband and I -- late to mid-50s -- are planning to spend a week or so in the New Orleans area next March. To my horror, I suddenly thought of Spring Break, which is so totally NOT what we want.
Does anyone know if New Orleans is involved in the collegiate Spring Break scene, and if so, when?
We want to go after Mardi Gras and before the Easter holidays, so end of March seemed like a good time, as the weather should be good as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Death Valley
- 2 Grand Canyon to LA
- 3 sunday night getaway between sandiego and los angles
- 4 Driving Cedar City to San Francisco
- 5 Scenic drive from Newport, RI to the Berkshires
- 6 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 7 Boston hotels
- 8 Help!! Need a Good NYC car service Please
- 9 Warning About Dollar Rent a Car in Lower Manhattan
- 10 Road trip Washington NY Boston
- 11 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 12 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 13 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 14 Best quality lodging Solitude Utah
- 15 6 days in Boston with kids - a lovely family vacation
- 16 My CA itinerary
- 17 Best route in winter from Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 18 Retiring to Colorado
- 19 Charleston and Asheville
- 20 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 21 On the Road: from Texas to Georgia. questions about NC
- 22 Los Angeles one night only mid week
- 23 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 24 5 day Colorado itinerary- anniversary trip
- 25 Ft Lauderdale Hotels on the beach with Balconies