After years of lurking, I have finally registered and joined. My husband and I -- late to mid-50s -- are planning to spend a week or so in the New Orleans area next March. To my horror, I suddenly thought of Spring Break, which is so totally NOT what we want.
Does anyone know if New Orleans is involved in the collegiate Spring Break scene, and if so, when?
We want to go after Mardi Gras and before the Easter holidays, so end of March seemed like a good time, as the weather should be good as well.
Spring break in New Orleans?
- 1 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 2 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 3 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 4 San Antonio
- 5 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 Hotel near Public Theater
- 8 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 9 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 10 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 11 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 12 Oahu Information
- 13 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 14 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 15 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 16 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 17 Savanah Sojourn
- 18 One day in Washington DC
- 19 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 20 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 21 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 22 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 23 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 24 RIP Judy Rogers
- 25 Fun restaurants in New Orleans