After years of lurking, I have finally registered and joined. My husband and I -- late to mid-50s -- are planning to spend a week or so in the New Orleans area next March. To my horror, I suddenly thought of Spring Break, which is so totally NOT what we want.
Does anyone know if New Orleans is involved in the collegiate Spring Break scene, and if so, when?
We want to go after Mardi Gras and before the Easter holidays, so end of March seemed like a good time, as the weather should be good as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 2 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 3 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 4 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 5 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 6 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 7 Train from east cost to west coast
- 8 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 9 Walking at Ka'anapali Beach
- 10 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 11 Arches or Zion?
- 12 Route 66
- 13 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 14 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 15 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 16 Hiking from Aspen to Crested Butte
- 17 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 18 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 19 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 20 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 21 Travel Friday Harbor to Olympic Peninsula?
- 22 Trip Report Part 2 (w/teens) - Zion, Bryce and Park City
- 23 Northern California Gardens.
- 24 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 25 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula