After years of lurking, I have finally registered and joined. My husband and I -- late to mid-50s -- are planning to spend a week or so in the New Orleans area next March. To my horror, I suddenly thought of Spring Break, which is so totally NOT what we want.
Does anyone know if New Orleans is involved in the collegiate Spring Break scene, and if so, when?
We want to go after Mardi Gras and before the Easter holidays, so end of March seemed like a good time, as the weather should be good as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 3 Restaurant & Cocktail Bars
- 4 Newark long term parking
- 5 Worthwhile in San Francisco
- 6 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 7 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 8 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 9 Maine- Portland to Bar Habor Advice needed
- 10 Must see places around Burlington, VT
- 11 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 12 Visting a friend during layover
- 13 florida gulf coast
- 14 Alaska trip itinerary
- 15 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 16 Road trip from San Diego to San Francisco with kids
- 17 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 18 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 19 Road trip advice needed please
- 20 Chicago restaurants
- 21 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 22 Roadtrip from Chicago to Philadelphia
- 23 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 24 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 25 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers