After years of lurking, I have finally registered and joined. My husband and I -- late to mid-50s -- are planning to spend a week or so in the New Orleans area next March. To my horror, I suddenly thought of Spring Break, which is so totally NOT what we want.
Does anyone know if New Orleans is involved in the collegiate Spring Break scene, and if so, when?
We want to go after Mardi Gras and before the Easter holidays, so end of March seemed like a good time, as the weather should be good as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Movie/TV Studio tours in LA..adults
- 2 Mendocino Hiking
- 3 Paul Gauguin
- 4 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 5 Highway 1 motels
- 6 Running kissimmee Florida
- 7 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 8 Pittsburgh Trip
- 9 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 10 Berkshires with a toddler
- 11 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 12 Getting around in NYC
- 13 The New Whitney
- 14 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 15 View of Empire State Building from street
- 16 11 days SE coast road trip
- 17 Philadelphia hotels near public transportation but not in city center
- 18 Pacific Northwest
- 19 A Week in New York City
- 20 Mackinac or Holland?
- 21 Car Hire Alamo
- 22 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 23 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 24 Where to stop from Litchfield Beach to Sharpsburg, Maryland
- 25 Columbia River Gorge - best scenic route in WA or OR?