After years of lurking, I have finally registered and joined. My husband and I -- late to mid-50s -- are planning to spend a week or so in the New Orleans area next March. To my horror, I suddenly thought of Spring Break, which is so totally NOT what we want.
Does anyone know if New Orleans is involved in the collegiate Spring Break scene, and if so, when?
We want to go after Mardi Gras and before the Easter holidays, so end of March seemed like a good time, as the weather should be good as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My Topic Title카지노주소／／门AĎＭ85６。COM门／／바카라주소
- 2 My Topic Title와와카지노／／门AĎＭ85６。COM门／／월드카지노
- 3 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 4 Road trip October
- 5 Relocating?
- 6 Need help: itinerary from Kansas City to Yellowstone and back
- 7 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 8 Advice on tipping
- 9 Restaurant near Dana on the bay San Diego
- 10 Mosser Hotel in San Francisco, CA
- 11 NYC with 8 yr old
- 12 stopping off I 81 South
- 13 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 14 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 15 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 16 Sonoma Wine Tour 2 nights
- 17 September Road Trip in New England
- 18 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 19 Yreka, CA to Medford, OR, Siskiyou Pass
- 20 Road Trip
- 21 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 22 Self-Catering to Lunch at Philadelphia's Barnes Collection
- 23 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 24 Campground and Beach near Mystic, Ct
- 25 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley