After years of lurking, I have finally registered and joined. My husband and I -- late to mid-50s -- are planning to spend a week or so in the New Orleans area next March. To my horror, I suddenly thought of Spring Break, which is so totally NOT what we want.
Does anyone know if New Orleans is involved in the collegiate Spring Break scene, and if so, when?
We want to go after Mardi Gras and before the Easter holidays, so end of March seemed like a good time, as the weather should be good as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip to Colorado in one week, RMNP
- 2 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 3 Vegetarian options in New Orleans
- 4 NYC with wheelchair
- 5 Live in FL need a road trip suggestion
- 6 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 7 Frustrated with VRBO owners
- 8 Biloxi Suggestions
- 9 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 10 Pacific beach to la jolla cove and shores
- 11 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 12 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 13 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 14 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 15 Realistic expectations in Yellowstone in July
- 16 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 17 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 18 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 19 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 20 Anniversary Getaway in August Where Too?
- 21 New Orleans music
- 22 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 23 Las Vegas Show Advice for Beatles Fan
- 24 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 25 Christmas vacation-Maui or Carribean?