After years of lurking, I have finally registered and joined. My husband and I -- late to mid-50s -- are planning to spend a week or so in the New Orleans area next March. To my horror, I suddenly thought of Spring Break, which is so totally NOT what we want.
Does anyone know if New Orleans is involved in the collegiate Spring Break scene, and if so, when?
We want to go after Mardi Gras and before the Easter holidays, so end of March seemed like a good time, as the weather should be good as well.
Spring break in New Orleans?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 2 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 3 San Francisco to LA driving itinerary 8 days
- 4 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 5 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 6 New Mexico - Where Would You Go?
- 7 can you help me plan a trip?
- 8 Seattle - newby questions
- 9 How to Get Gift Through Subscripton Box?
- 10 SEATTLE / BALLARD – mini TR about a great wedding visit
- 11 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 12 suggestions for restaurants/ breweries/wineries- Northern coast
- 13 Restaurants Chicago June
- 14 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 15 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 16 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 17 tip for valet parking
- 18 New Orleans
- 19 California: Getty museum
- 20 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 21 Family friendly weekend get away not far from Chicago
- 22 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 23 NYC hotel/July
- 24 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 25 Fun Home now on Broadway