After years of lurking, I have finally registered and joined. My husband and I -- late to mid-50s -- are planning to spend a week or so in the New Orleans area next March. To my horror, I suddenly thought of Spring Break, which is so totally NOT what we want.
Does anyone know if New Orleans is involved in the collegiate Spring Break scene, and if so, when?
We want to go after Mardi Gras and before the Easter holidays, so end of March seemed like a good time, as the weather should be good as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wedding gifts?
- 2 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 3 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 4 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 5 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 6 Seattle Ho
- 7 blue ridge parkway?
- 8 Making the Most of a few days in Silicon Valley
- 9 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 10 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 11 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 12 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 13 November redwoods trip
- 14 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 15 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 16 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 17 First Trip to New Mexico
- 18 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 19 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 20 Southern history- walkable cities
- 21 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
- 22 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 23 Where to stop for the night along the Oregon coast?
- 24 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 25 Suggestions Buffalo NY