After years of lurking, I have finally registered and joined. My husband and I -- late to mid-50s -- are planning to spend a week or so in the New Orleans area next March. To my horror, I suddenly thought of Spring Break, which is so totally NOT what we want.
Does anyone know if New Orleans is involved in the collegiate Spring Break scene, and if so, when?
We want to go after Mardi Gras and before the Easter holidays, so end of March seemed like a good time, as the weather should be good as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 2 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 3 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 4 Transportation from Lahaina to Kaanapali Westin
- 5 Downtown Chicago
- 6 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 7 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 8 Charleston Hotel Question
- 9 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 10 Transfers from Newark airport hotels to New York cruise terminal
- 11 New Hampshire
- 12 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 13 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 14 Driving to Naples fl
- 15 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 16 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 17 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 18 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 19 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 20 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 21 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 22 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 23 Nashville Questions
- 24 Summer vacation
- 25 First Trip to Texas -