I have a work trip tentatively planned for Miami the week of 4/14. We are thinking about having my husband joining me at the end and going down to the Keys for a few days. Have never been there and always wanted to go. I would like to know from the experts if the Keys gets crazy with kids celebrating spring break? Is this a time we should avoid the area? Is there any specific place we should avoid?
Thank you in advance for your help! - Deb
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 2 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 3 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 4 south west family trip itinerary
- 5 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 6 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 7 Relocating to the Deep South
- 8 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 9 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 10 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 11 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 12 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 13 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 14 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 15 Adele saves Thanksgiving
- 16 wasting time around JFK
- 17 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 18 RV Roadtrip | Elkhart, IN to Middletown, NJ | Mid March 2016
- 19 outside adventure Las Vegas? Food too
- 20 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 21 SF Restaurant
- 22 Best cities with Mild winter temperatures
- 23 Charleston, Savannah, and Coast Itinerary <Feedback requested!>
- 24 Chicago-Family Reunion Ideas
- 25 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.