I have a work trip tentatively planned for Miami the week of 4/14. We are thinking about having my husband joining me at the end and going down to the Keys for a few days. Have never been there and always wanted to go. I would like to know from the experts if the Keys gets crazy with kids celebrating spring break? Is this a time we should avoid the area? Is there any specific place we should avoid?
Thank you in advance for your help! - Deb
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 North Carolinas Best City for Singles in thier early 30s
- 2 Death Valley
- 3 Grand Canyon to LA
- 4 sunday night getaway between sandiego and los angles
- 5 Driving Cedar City to San Francisco
- 6 Scenic drive from Newport, RI to the Berkshires
- 7 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 8 Boston hotels
- 9 Help!! Need a Good NYC car service Please
- 10 Warning About Dollar Rent a Car in Lower Manhattan
- 11 Road trip Washington NY Boston
- 12 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 13 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 14 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 15 Best quality lodging Solitude Utah
- 16 6 days in Boston with kids - a lovely family vacation
- 17 My CA itinerary
- 18 Best route in winter from Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 19 Retiring to Colorado
- 20 Charleston and Asheville
- 21 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 22 On the Road: from Texas to Georgia. questions about NC
- 23 Los Angeles one night only mid week
- 24 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 25 5 day Colorado itinerary- anniversary trip