I have a work trip tentatively planned for Miami the week of 4/14. We are thinking about having my husband joining me at the end and going down to the Keys for a few days. Have never been there and always wanted to go. I would like to know from the experts if the Keys gets crazy with kids celebrating spring break? Is this a time we should avoid the area? Is there any specific place we should avoid?
Thank you in advance for your help! - Deb
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pacific beach to la jolla cove and shores
- 2 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 3 14 day Road Trip: Zion NP to Seattle/North Cascade NP
- 4 Chicago Outskirts Hotel
- 5 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 6 Chicago - Family Weekend
- 7 North Carolina Coast
- 8 Saratoga Springs, NY, Current Information Wanted
- 9 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 10 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 11 NYC with wheelchair
- 12 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 13 Off the beaten track in the deep south
- 14 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 15 Hapuna beach, big island
- 16 myrtle beach
- 17 Martha's Vineyard or Chatham?
- 18 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 19 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 20 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 21 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 22 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 23 6 nights in Colorado with family itinerary help
- 24 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 25 hawaii location for young couple needed