I have a work trip tentatively planned for Miami the week of 4/14. We are thinking about having my husband joining me at the end and going down to the Keys for a few days. Have never been there and always wanted to go. I would like to know from the experts if the Keys gets crazy with kids celebrating spring break? Is this a time we should avoid the area? Is there any specific place we should avoid?
Thank you in advance for your help! - Deb
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 2 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 3 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 4 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 5 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 6 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 7 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 8 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 9 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 10 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 11 OHare car service north suburbs
- 12 Yellowstone
- 13 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 14 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 15 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 16 Ah, The California Wine Country!
- 17 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 18 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 19 Wine Bars in Hollywood / Fort Lauderdale
- 20 Page, AZ area
- 21 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 22 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 23 Traveling Alone
- 24 Northern California Redwoods
- 25 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA