I have a work trip tentatively planned for Miami the week of 4/14. We are thinking about having my husband joining me at the end and going down to the Keys for a few days. Have never been there and always wanted to go. I would like to know from the experts if the Keys gets crazy with kids celebrating spring break? Is this a time we should avoid the area? Is there any specific place we should avoid?
Thank you in advance for your help! - Deb
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 2 Berkshires with a toddler
- 3 10 days in Arizona
- 4 Vegas/California May 2016
- 5 The Southern Coast of Maine 3 nights
- 6 Traveling to NYC - staying over Thanksgiving
- 7 flumin the ditch
- 8 Solo in Hawaii
- 9 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 10 hilicopter tour oahu
- 11 8 hour layover at DFW
- 12 Parking fine
- 13 Staying at Belvedere in Sept--how early to make reservations?
- 14 4 days in San Diego in october
- 15 Martha's Vineyard_Day Trip
- 16 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 17 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 18 Boston travel to North Carolina
- 19 AC Hotels cheap by clean
- 20 Overwhelmed by Alaskan shore excursion choices
- 21 Eugene, OR/Redwoods/San Francisco
- 22 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 23 CA AZ UT NV Road Trip
- 24 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 25 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico