I have a work trip tentatively planned for Miami the week of 4/14. We are thinking about having my husband joining me at the end and going down to the Keys for a few days. Have never been there and always wanted to go. I would like to know from the experts if the Keys gets crazy with kids celebrating spring break? Is this a time we should avoid the area? Is there any specific place we should avoid?
Thank you in advance for your help! - Deb
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 2 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 3 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 4 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 5 Fun family adventures in/around Charleston?
- 6 Recommendations for birthday Sunday brunch near but outside Boston
- 7 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 8 Visiting Mount Washington - interesting stops along I-91?
- 9 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 10 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 11 Help with driving East to West
- 12 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 13 2nd attempt - Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 14 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 15 Trail Ridge Road info please
- 16 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 17 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 18 Santa Barbara/Ojai?
- 19 New Orleans and Slidell
- 20 Pacific coast road trip
- 21 Long weekend in D.C. With family
- 22 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 23 Need help planning - Car Road trip SF to Grand Canyon
- 24 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 25 Back From Alaska