I have a work trip tentatively planned for Miami the week of 4/14. We are thinking about having my husband joining me at the end and going down to the Keys for a few days. Have never been there and always wanted to go. I would like to know from the experts if the Keys gets crazy with kids celebrating spring break? Is this a time we should avoid the area? Is there any specific place we should avoid?
Thank you in advance for your help! - Deb
Spring Break Impact in Florida Keys
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 2 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 3 A trip from Pensacola to Miami
- 4 Las Vegas, GC, Page, Bryce, Zion - August with teens - advice welcome
- 5 Sacramento: 2 days, best use of that time?
- 6 Help on choosing outdoorsy town to move to after college
- 7 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 8 NYC hotel/July
- 9 6 days to drive from Seattle wa to oceanside ca
- 10 May 20th - Ritz Orlando Grande Lakes Charity Golf $150
- 11 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 12 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 13 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 14 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 15 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 16 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 17 Boston to see Sargent works
- 18 Trip report, Part 4 - Monument Valley, Arches, Bryce, Vegas, Jan 2015
- 19 New York City - apartment locations
- 20 Utah 2
- 21 Southern states in March/April 2016
- 22 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 23 Tudor city -special help/info
- 24 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 25 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?