I have a work trip tentatively planned for Miami the week of 4/14. We are thinking about having my husband joining me at the end and going down to the Keys for a few days. Have never been there and always wanted to go. I would like to know from the experts if the Keys gets crazy with kids celebrating spring break? Is this a time we should avoid the area? Is there any specific place we should avoid?
Thank you in advance for your help! - Deb
Spring Break Impact in Florida Keys
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 She showed her star-making everything like that
- 2 Long Island Advice
- 3 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 4 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 5 Las Vegas Clubs - Need all the 411...
- 6 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 7 New locksmith, Locksmith New
- 8 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 9 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 10 Colorado aspen updates
- 11 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 12 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 13 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 14 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 15 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 16 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 17 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 18 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 19 Boston suggestions
- 20 California
- 21 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 22 Tucson area flooding
- 23 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 24 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 25 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route