I have a work trip tentatively planned for Miami the week of 4/14. We are thinking about having my husband joining me at the end and going down to the Keys for a few days. Have never been there and always wanted to go. I would like to know from the experts if the Keys gets crazy with kids celebrating spring break? Is this a time we should avoid the area? Is there any specific place we should avoid?
Thank you in advance for your help! - Deb
Spring Break Impact in Florida Keys
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 2 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 3 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 4 Dining in D.C.
- 5 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 6 Jersey City Parking
- 7 Washington DC Metro
- 8 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 9 Kennebunkport and....?
- 10 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 11 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 12 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 13 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 14 Where to go in Maine?
- 15 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 16 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 17 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 18 Wedding in Hawaii
- 19 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 20 rain in Kauai
- 21 Alaska cruise and land
- 22 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 23 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 24 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 25 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?