I'm looking for a nice spring break hotel that accepts guests younger than 21 years old in MB or Hilton Head. I keep finding requirements that someone be 21 years old and even some that require someone 25 years old. Spring break is near my daughters birthday and I want to surprise her and her friends, but I don't want to go with them.
Spring break hotel for under 21
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 2 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 3 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 4 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 5 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 6 Visiting Denver
- 7 Visiting Denver
- 8 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 9 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 10 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 11 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 12 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 13 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 14 Denver in a half day
- 15 First family ski trip
- 16 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 17 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 18 Oahu ideas
- 19 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 20 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 21 Best places to move to Florida?
- 22 West Coast Bound End of March
- 23 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 24 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 25 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC