Hi. I would like to suprise my husband for his b-day by going to a boat show and there'e one in Newport at the end of May. We live in Chicago and never been to RI- I have no idea where to fly to, stay, or what the weather is like. I don't think this is going to be cheap, but I also don't want to break the bank. Help!
spring boat show newport
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 2 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 3 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 4 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 5 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 6 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 7 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 8 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 9 Brooklyn why?
- 10 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 11 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 12 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 13 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 14 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 15 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 16 New York City Restaurants
- 17 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 18 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 19 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 20 Maui vacation
- 21 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 22 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 23 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 24 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 25 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014