My husband and I are spending two weeks in the States at the end of July, visiting Boston, Washington and Cape Cod. It is his birthday at the start of July and I'd love to get him a present to use when we're there.
He loves sport so I was wondering if anyone knows of any basketball/football/ice hockey/other sport games on in Washington around that time. We have tickets to a baseball game in Boston already.
He also loves his food, so if anyone can recommend any well-known, but reasonably priced restaurants that would help too.
He likes bands like U2, Foo Fighters, etc so concert tickets might be a nice idea too.
He's really looking forward to visiting the Smithsonian but that's free. Are there any similar places that I could buy him tickets for?
Thanks for any help you can give.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 2 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 3 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 4 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 5 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 6 Wine Country
- 7 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 8 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 9 I95
- 10 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 11 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 12 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 13 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 14 Uber boston
- 15 Pt Everglades to fll
- 16 Change planes in Atlanta
- 17 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 18 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 19 Restaurants in Mesa
- 20 a short trip to san francisco
- 21 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 22 Advice for RV Touring with Baby.
- 23 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 24 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach
- 25 Labor Day in Key West...Literally