My husband and I are spending two weeks in the States at the end of July, visiting Boston, Washington and Cape Cod. It is his birthday at the start of July and I'd love to get him a present to use when we're there.
He loves sport so I was wondering if anyone knows of any basketball/football/ice hockey/other sport games on in Washington around that time. We have tickets to a baseball game in Boston already.
He also loves his food, so if anyone can recommend any well-known, but reasonably priced restaurants that would help too.
He likes bands like U2, Foo Fighters, etc so concert tickets might be a nice idea too.
He's really looking forward to visiting the Smithsonian but that's free. Are there any similar places that I could buy him tickets for?
Thanks for any help you can give.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 2 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 3 Logistics of long-distance car rental
- 4 Hawaii wedding
- 5 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 6 Lava Bike & Hike Tour - Kalapana, Hawaii
- 7 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 8 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula
- 9 12 Must-Read Rental Car & Road Trip Planning Tips
- 10 Oregon Coast with 1, 4 and 6, year old
- 11 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 12 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 13 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 14 Looking for quiet beach vacation in Florida
- 15 Oregon Coast question
- 16 California road trip
- 17 Blackwater Falls State Park Lodge vs. Canaan Valley Resort
- 18 Used point to reserve room now a friend wants to stay for free
- 19 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 20 Self-Guided Walking Tours For Savannah and Charleston
- 21 Moving to Montana
- 22 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 23 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 24 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 25 Solo Trip to Mid-West