My husband and I are spending two weeks in the States at the end of July, visiting Boston, Washington and Cape Cod. It is his birthday at the start of July and I'd love to get him a present to use when we're there.
He loves sport so I was wondering if anyone knows of any basketball/football/ice hockey/other sport games on in Washington around that time. We have tickets to a baseball game in Boston already.
He also loves his food, so if anyone can recommend any well-known, but reasonably priced restaurants that would help too.
He likes bands like U2, Foo Fighters, etc so concert tickets might be a nice idea too.
He's really looking forward to visiting the Smithsonian but that's free. Are there any similar places that I could buy him tickets for?
Thanks for any help you can give.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.southafricasupplements.co.za/votofel-force-male-enhancement/
- 2 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 3 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 4 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 5 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 6 arizona rte 66
- 7 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 8 Hawaii and...where?
- 9 Another Great DC Trip
- 10 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 11 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 12 Black History Museum
- 13 Wash DC VRBO recommendation
- 14 Chicago 2017
- 15 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 16 How much time in Badlands?
- 17 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 18 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 19 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 20 DC Restaurants
- 21 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 22 Short Oregon Trip
- 23 usa roadtrip
- 24 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 25 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings