My husband and I are spending two weeks in the States at the end of July, visiting Boston, Washington and Cape Cod. It is his birthday at the start of July and I'd love to get him a present to use when we're there.
He loves sport so I was wondering if anyone knows of any basketball/football/ice hockey/other sport games on in Washington around that time. We have tickets to a baseball game in Boston already.
He also loves his food, so if anyone can recommend any well-known, but reasonably priced restaurants that would help too.
He likes bands like U2, Foo Fighters, etc so concert tickets might be a nice idea too.
He's really looking forward to visiting the Smithsonian but that's free. Are there any similar places that I could buy him tickets for?
Thanks for any help you can give.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://guidemesupplements.com/chantel-st-claire-canada/
- 2 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 3 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 4 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 5 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 6 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 7 Sonoma
- 8 Northwest Passage
- 9 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 10 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326
- 11 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 12 Alaska cruise
- 13 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 14 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 15 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 16 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 17 101 closure
- 18 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 19 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 20 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 21 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 22 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 23 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 24 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 25 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments