My husband and I are spending two weeks in the States at the end of July, visiting Boston, Washington and Cape Cod. It is his birthday at the start of July and I'd love to get him a present to use when we're there.
He loves sport so I was wondering if anyone knows of any basketball/football/ice hockey/other sport games on in Washington around that time. We have tickets to a baseball game in Boston already.
He also loves his food, so if anyone can recommend any well-known, but reasonably priced restaurants that would help too.
He likes bands like U2, Foo Fighters, etc so concert tickets might be a nice idea too.
He's really looking forward to visiting the Smithsonian but that's free. Are there any similar places that I could buy him tickets for?
Thanks for any help you can give.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 2 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 3 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 4 San Diego, mission valley
- 5 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 6 First Trip to New Mexico
- 7 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 8 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 9 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 10 November redwoods trip
- 11 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 12 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 13 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 14 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 15 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 16 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 17 MN lake home rental needed
- 18 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 19 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 20 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 21 blue ridge parkway?
- 22 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 23 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 24 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 25 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM