My husband and I are spending two weeks in the States at the end of July, visiting Boston, Washington and Cape Cod. It is his birthday at the start of July and I'd love to get him a present to use when we're there.
He loves sport so I was wondering if anyone knows of any basketball/football/ice hockey/other sport games on in Washington around that time. We have tickets to a baseball game in Boston already.
He also loves his food, so if anyone can recommend any well-known, but reasonably priced restaurants that would help too.
He likes bands like U2, Foo Fighters, etc so concert tickets might be a nice idea too.
He's really looking forward to visiting the Smithsonian but that's free. Are there any similar places that I could buy him tickets for?
Thanks for any help you can give.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 2 Acadia National Park
- 3 Vacation Apartment Rentals
- 4 Travelling from New York to JFK
- 5 Road trip San Diego to Seattle
- 6 Traveling with an infant
- 7 Travelling from Miami to New Orleans
- 8 Birthday vacation ideas
- 9 Kauai helicopter flight
- 10 Colorado Hiking in September
- 11 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 12 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 13 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 14 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 15 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 16 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 17 Seeking Advice/Itineraries
- 18 Key West, FL
- 19 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 20 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 21 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 22 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 23 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 24 Looking for fun classy lounge/bar to visit
- 25 Ybor City - Best accommodation??