My husband and I are spending two weeks in the States at the end of July, visiting Boston, Washington and Cape Cod. It is his birthday at the start of July and I'd love to get him a present to use when we're there.
He loves sport so I was wondering if anyone knows of any basketball/football/ice hockey/other sport games on in Washington around that time. We have tickets to a baseball game in Boston already.
He also loves his food, so if anyone can recommend any well-known, but reasonably priced restaurants that would help too.
He likes bands like U2, Foo Fighters, etc so concert tickets might be a nice idea too.
He's really looking forward to visiting the Smithsonian but that's free. Are there any similar places that I could buy him tickets for?
Thanks for any help you can give.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://sexuallubricants.org/cianix-male-enhancement
- 2 How to Start Swim?
- 3 3 Advanced Tips To Obtain Rid Of Person Breasts Fast
- 4 Northern California Redwoods
- 5 http://maleenhancementshop.info/ultra-fast-garcinia/
- 6 http://musclegainfast.com/penetrex-male-enhancement/
- 7 http://wellnesssupplement.com/enhance-mind-iq/
- 8 What Truly Works To Create Your Manhood Larger?
- 9 Christopher Oyolokor
- 10 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 11 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 12 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 13 http://brainfireadvice.com/red-fortera-reviews/
- 14 https://nienamilner.joomla.com/
- 15 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 16 Southwestern Virginia Ideas?
- 17 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 18 East Tennesee to mohonk.
- 19 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 20 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 21 DC restaurant report
- 22 Neue Galerie
- 23 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 24 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 25 Polynesian Cultural Centre