My husband and I are spending two weeks in the States at the end of July, visiting Boston, Washington and Cape Cod. It is his birthday at the start of July and I'd love to get him a present to use when we're there.
He loves sport so I was wondering if anyone knows of any basketball/football/ice hockey/other sport games on in Washington around that time. We have tickets to a baseball game in Boston already.
He also loves his food, so if anyone can recommend any well-known, but reasonably priced restaurants that would help too.
He likes bands like U2, Foo Fighters, etc so concert tickets might be a nice idea too.
He's really looking forward to visiting the Smithsonian but that's free. Are there any similar places that I could buy him tickets for?
Thanks for any help you can give.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 2 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 3 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 4 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 5 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 6 Santa Fe Itineray
- 7 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 8 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 9 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 10 Charleston and/or Savannah in 4 days
- 11 Trinity Site, NM
- 12 Hotel in Reno
- 13 North Carolina airports
- 14 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 15 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 16 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 17 Boston to Naples florida
- 18 Retiring to Tucson
- 19 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 20 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 21 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 22 best health clubs with lap pools
- 23 10 days vacation in California
- 24 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 25 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine