My husband and I are spending two weeks in the States at the end of July, visiting Boston, Washington and Cape Cod. It is his birthday at the start of July and I'd love to get him a present to use when we're there.
He loves sport so I was wondering if anyone knows of any basketball/football/ice hockey/other sport games on in Washington around that time. We have tickets to a baseball game in Boston already.
He also loves his food, so if anyone can recommend any well-known, but reasonably priced restaurants that would help too.
He likes bands like U2, Foo Fighters, etc so concert tickets might be a nice idea too.
He's really looking forward to visiting the Smithsonian but that's free. Are there any similar places that I could buy him tickets for?
Thanks for any help you can give.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Hostel in Bend, Oregon
- 2 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 3 USA family tour
- 4 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 5 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 6 California Coast Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 7 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 8 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 9 Los Angeles area wildflower viewing?
- 10 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 11 Broadway Review - Show & Dinner
- 12 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 13 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 14 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 15 Here Are Our Interests, Now What Would You Add to Seattle?
- 16 Costco Travel
- 17 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 18 Philly Itinerary Help
- 19 10 days in Alaska. Help please
- 20 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 21 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 22 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 23 There's a Tulip Field in Texas!
- 24 4 days road trip southern New England
- 25 trip out west horses and rafting