My husband and I are spending two weeks in the States at the end of July, visiting Boston, Washington and Cape Cod. It is his birthday at the start of July and I'd love to get him a present to use when we're there.
He loves sport so I was wondering if anyone knows of any basketball/football/ice hockey/other sport games on in Washington around that time. We have tickets to a baseball game in Boston already.
He also loves his food, so if anyone can recommend any well-known, but reasonably priced restaurants that would help too.
He likes bands like U2, Foo Fighters, etc so concert tickets might be a nice idea too.
He's really looking forward to visiting the Smithsonian but that's free. Are there any similar places that I could buy him tickets for?
Thanks for any help you can give.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 2 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 3 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 4 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 5 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 6 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 7 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 8 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 9 Great OR beach house locations?
- 10 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 11 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 12 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 13 Ideas for New York
- 14 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 15 Shuttle, taxi or Uber from PGD to Boca Grande area
- 16 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 17 No Spam this morning!!
- 18 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 19 Honeymoon on PCH
- 20 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 21 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 22 San Francisco transit options
- 23 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 24 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 25 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours