We're planning to fly into Jacksonville and then split the week between Savannah and St. Augustine. How many days should we allot to each place? I assume we'll also do day trips. Also considering a day or two on Jekyll Island, but wondering if that might be too much in addition to the other two places. Our interests are history, culture, museums, natural sites, and just walking around and relaxing. This would be the first week of March and it'll be just my husband and I who are in our 50's.
Splitting a week between Savannah and St. Augustine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City and New England
- 2 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 3 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 4 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 5 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 6 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 7 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 8 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 9 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 10 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 11 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 12 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 13 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 14 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 15 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 16 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 17 Best Destination in USA
- 18 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 19 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 20 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 21 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 22 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 23 x mas
- 24 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 25 US 101 closed N of Florence