We're planning to fly into Jacksonville and then split the week between Savannah and St. Augustine. How many days should we allot to each place? I assume we'll also do day trips. Also considering a day or two on Jekyll Island, but wondering if that might be too much in addition to the other two places. Our interests are history, culture, museums, natural sites, and just walking around and relaxing. This would be the first week of March and it'll be just my husband and I who are in our 50's.
Splitting a week between Savannah and St. Augustine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best places to move to Florida?
- 2 West Coast Bound End of March
- 3 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 4 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 5 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 6 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 7 Oahu ideas
- 8 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 9 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 10 Key Largo, FL
- 11 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 12 Death Valley in June
- 13 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 14 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 15 San Diego grocery stores
- 16 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 17 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 18 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 19 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 20 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 21 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 22 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 23 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 24 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 25 Huntington Beach - hostels?