We're planning to fly into Jacksonville and then split the week between Savannah and St. Augustine. How many days should we allot to each place? I assume we'll also do day trips. Also considering a day or two on Jekyll Island, but wondering if that might be too much in addition to the other two places. Our interests are history, culture, museums, natural sites, and just walking around and relaxing. This would be the first week of March and it'll be just my husband and I who are in our 50's.
Splitting a week between Savannah and St. Augustine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Universal studios/Orlando
- 2 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 3 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 4 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 5 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 6 USA with a 3 year old
- 7 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 8 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 9 NYC theatre broadway
- 10 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 11 First family ski trip
- 12 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 13 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 14 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 15 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 16 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 17 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 18 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 19 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 20 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 21 Wedding venue in NH
- 22 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 23 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 24 San Diego parks and attractions
- 25 Alaska