We're planning to fly into Jacksonville and then split the week between Savannah and St. Augustine. How many days should we allot to each place? I assume we'll also do day trips. Also considering a day or two on Jekyll Island, but wondering if that might be too much in addition to the other two places. Our interests are history, culture, museums, natural sites, and just walking around and relaxing. This would be the first week of March and it'll be just my husband and I who are in our 50's.
Splitting a week between Savannah and St. Augustine
View all United States activity »
- 1 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 2 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 3 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 4 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 5 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 6 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 7 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 8 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 9 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 10 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 11 Warm and don't Drive
- 12 Savanah Sojourn
- 13 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 14 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 15 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 16 Madison Square Garden
- 17 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 18 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 19 St. Augustine, Florida
- 20 hotel near Met NYC
- 21 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 22 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 23 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 24 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 25 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights