We're planning to fly into Jacksonville and then split the week between Savannah and St. Augustine. How many days should we allot to each place? I assume we'll also do day trips. Also considering a day or two on Jekyll Island, but wondering if that might be too much in addition to the other two places. Our interests are history, culture, museums, natural sites, and just walking around and relaxing. This would be the first week of March and it'll be just my husband and I who are in our 50's.
Splitting a week between Savannah and St. Augustine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 2 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 3 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 4 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 5 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 6 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 7 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 8 Asheville NC without a car
- 9 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 10 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 11 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 12 Myrtle Beach
- 13 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 14 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 15 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 16 Colorado in the summer!
- 17 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 20 Washington DC Metro
- 21 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 22 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 23 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 24 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 25 Alexandria or Georgetown