We're planning to fly into Jacksonville and then split the week between Savannah and St. Augustine. How many days should we allot to each place? I assume we'll also do day trips. Also considering a day or two on Jekyll Island, but wondering if that might be too much in addition to the other two places. Our interests are history, culture, museums, natural sites, and just walking around and relaxing. This would be the first week of March and it'll be just my husband and I who are in our 50's.
Splitting a week between Savannah and St. Augustine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 2 Active Vacation
- 3 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 4 Cross Country RV Trip
- 5 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 6 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 7 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 8 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 9 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 10 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 11 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 12 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 13 Portland, OR hotel question
- 14 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 15 Northern California in February
- 16 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 17 Mother Daughter Trip
- 18 Yosemite in Winter
- 19 Florida or caribbean
- 20 Deep South sept 2015
- 21 Orlando in March
- 22 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 23 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 24 Miami Marlins
- 25 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?