We're planning to fly into Jacksonville and then split the week between Savannah and St. Augustine. How many days should we allot to each place? I assume we'll also do day trips. Also considering a day or two on Jekyll Island, but wondering if that might be too much in addition to the other two places. Our interests are history, culture, museums, natural sites, and just walking around and relaxing. This would be the first week of March and it'll be just my husband and I who are in our 50's.
Splitting a week between Savannah and St. Augustine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 2 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 3 First family ski trip
- 4 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 5 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 6 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 7 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 8 NYC theatre broadway
- 9 Alaska
- 10 San Diego grocery stores
- 11 San Diego parks and attractions
- 12 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 13 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 14 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 15 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 16 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 17 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 18 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 19 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 20 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 21 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 22 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 23 Visiting Denver
- 24 Visiting Denver
- 25 Planning family gathering in Sedona