We're planning to fly into Jacksonville and then split the week between Savannah and St. Augustine. How many days should we allot to each place? I assume we'll also do day trips. Also considering a day or two on Jekyll Island, but wondering if that might be too much in addition to the other two places. Our interests are history, culture, museums, natural sites, and just walking around and relaxing. This would be the first week of March and it'll be just my husband and I who are in our 50's.
Splitting a week between Savannah and St. Augustine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 2 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 3 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 4 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 5 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 6 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 7 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 8 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 9 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 10 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 11 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 12 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 13 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 14 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 15 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 16 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 17 Kennedy Space Center
- 18 Jersey City Parking
- 19 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 20 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 21 Asheville NC without a car
- 22 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 23 Myrtle Beach
- 24 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 25 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston