I think if you skip the boat rides (except for one), which don't really add much to your trip, you can get a lot done in 4.5 days.
Your interests may be different from mine but scenery and wildlife are there.
This is a plan that might satisfy you.
I'm not sure if you live close to sea level so I would start with Iceberg Lake since it's easier (longer but only slightly steep near the start) than Grinnell Glacier.
On the second day take the 8:30 shuttle from the Many Glacier Hotel. This is a shuttle that goes on two lakes with a short hike between. From there do the Grinnell Glacier hike (you could go on the ranger-led hike).
On each day I would add the following to the above. Day 1 hike along the Swiftcurrent Pass trail as far as you feel like going. You can stop at Redrock Falls and then on the way back (quite close to the trailhead) veer to Fishercap Lake. There always seems to be moose and or deer there.
Keep your eyes open in the area as there could be bears around.
On Day 2 after the main hike drive over to the Apikuni Falls trailhead for a relatively short but fairly steep (that's why I put this in day 2) hike. After this you could go for a quick walk to Fishercap Lake for more wildlife.
For Day 3 I would get up pretty early and drive over to Logan Pass. You want to get there by 9:00 - 9:30 to make sure you get parking.
You can do Hidden Lake and as much of Highline as you want. While nobody would consider Hidden Lake difficult, I found the many wooden stairs a bit of a surprise. We do get older.
We stopped after a mile or so of Highline and went over to St May and Virginia Falls. We could have gone further on Highline.
I'm not sure what else you have planned but on Day 4 you could either spend some time on GTTS Road and/or go to Two Medicine for part of the day before going to Waterton Lakes. Or skip Two Medicine. You could go to Waterton Lakes earlier and hikes Bear's Hump. I would be interested in your opinion.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Business Lawyer Oakland
- 2 Breast Cancer Car Donations San Diego, CA
- 3 http://klereumcol.com/biogenic-xr/
- 4 http://maleenhancementshop.info/profollix/
- 5 http://megacleanseradvice.com/hl-slim-pro/
- 6 Muir Wood, I'm happy.
- 7 http://fornatgaex.com/headlock-muscle-growth/
- 8 http://www.supplements4news.com/slim-lt-garcinia/
- 9 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 10 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/alpha-monster-advanced-review/
- 11 Napa or Sonoma? Muir Woods...
- 12 Addiction Treatment Center New Jersey
- 13 Natural Treatment for Melasma
- 14 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 15 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 16 Nashville Never Been
- 17 Coffee in Boston?
- 18 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 19 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 20 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 21 New orleans recs for family
- 22 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 23 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 24 Later Winter around Mobile
- 25 10 days in California. What should I hit?