We'll be celebrating our 10th anniversary in early February and are leaning toward New Orleans for our destination. Neither of us have ever been. We're in our early 50's, from Philly area, and enjoy hearing live music, interesting architecture, delicious local food, outdoor cafes, parks/gardens/other forms of nature. Assuming my current bad knee will be fine by then, we're also big walkers when we travel.
We travel on the slow side, and will have one week. So we're mostly thinking we'd spend the whole week in NO, but are wondering a little about possibly adding a second destination. What would you do, and why?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://klereumcol.com/biocore-muscle/
- 2 http://www.optimalnutritions.com/nucific-bio-x4
- 3 http://rippedrxno2blastcanada.com/biocore-muscle-and-fitness/
- 4 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/muscle-pro-xtreme/
- 5 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/muscle-pro-xtreme/
- 6 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/muscle-pro-xtreme/
- 7 http://www.garciniasupplier.com/garcinia-deluxe/
- 8 http://letsviatropinworld.tumblr.com/
- 9 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/muscle-pro-xtreme-reviews/
- 10 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 11 Hotel near The Rainbow Room/Rockefeller Center
- 12 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 13 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 14 Is the Clear Springs, MS recreation area closed?
- 15 Valdez, Alaska
- 16 Help with first time
- 17 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
- 18 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 19 Discounted Rental Car?
- 20 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 21 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 22 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 23 Inexpensive family getaways
- 24 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 25 2017 Yellowstone or bust