We'll be celebrating our 10th anniversary in early February and are leaning toward New Orleans for our destination. Neither of us have ever been. We're in our early 50's, from Philly area, and enjoy hearing live music, interesting architecture, delicious local food, outdoor cafes, parks/gardens/other forms of nature. Assuming my current bad knee will be fine by then, we're also big walkers when we travel.
We travel on the slow side, and will have one week. So we're mostly thinking we'd spend the whole week in NO, but are wondering a little about possibly adding a second destination. What would you do, and why?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 my happiness has been restored
- 2 Where to stay in NYC
- 3 Death Valley
- 4 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 5 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 6 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 7 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 8 How can I buy a condo for cheap in florida?
- 9 What is a good city to live in in Florida.
- 10 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 11 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 12 Nashville 2016
- 13 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 14 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 15 Family Trip- 4 Nights- DC & Richmond
- 16 Burlingame, CA restaurants?
- 17 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 18 Colorado - Photography
- 19 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 20 Oregon or Arizona for October 12 long weekend?
- 21 Fall trip, is it a good time?
- 22 Where to advertise Air tickets selling?
- 23 Myrtle Beach, N.C.
- 24 motorcycle ride
- 25 Hotel Monaco