We'll be celebrating our 10th anniversary in early February and are leaning toward New Orleans for our destination. Neither of us have ever been. We're in our early 50's, from Philly area, and enjoy hearing live music, interesting architecture, delicious local food, outdoor cafes, parks/gardens/other forms of nature. Assuming my current bad knee will be fine by then, we're also big walkers when we travel.
We travel on the slow side, and will have one week. So we're mostly thinking we'd spend the whole week in NO, but are wondering a little about possibly adding a second destination. What would you do, and why?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 2 Mt Rushmore/Badlands late March?
- 3 Road trip to rock-y landscape from NC
- 4 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 5 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 6 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 7 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 8 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 9 Biloxi Suggestions
- 10 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 11 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 12 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 13 Martha's Vineyard or Chatham?
- 14 Martha's Vineyard area
- 15 Maui: 2014 Christmas week
- 16 Places to visit with a one year old between MA and WV.
- 17 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 18 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 19 Chicago - Family Weekend
- 20 Seattle to San Francisco 3 weeks
- 21 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 22 Kauai Kona Coast Resort Beachboy
- 23 Trip to Colorado in one week, RMNP
- 24 Western U.S. Road trip
- 25 Family trip to Arizona/Utah National Parks