We'll be celebrating our 10th anniversary in early February and are leaning toward New Orleans for our destination. Neither of us have ever been. We're in our early 50's, from Philly area, and enjoy hearing live music, interesting architecture, delicious local food, outdoor cafes, parks/gardens/other forms of nature. Assuming my current bad knee will be fine by then, we're also big walkers when we travel.
We travel on the slow side, and will have one week. So we're mostly thinking we'd spend the whole week in NO, but are wondering a little about possibly adding a second destination. What would you do, and why?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 2 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 3 http://metabogarciniahelp.com/lmage-eye-serum/
- 4 help from a true New Yorker.
- 5 Washington DC with kids
- 6 About In-road Tours and Travels
- 7 waiting line queue management system
- 8 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 9 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 10 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 11 Safety Concerns
- 12 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 13 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 14 Alaska independent tour for group
- 15 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 16 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 17 5 days in Colorado
- 18 Trip to northern California
- 19 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 20 40th in Key West
- 21 Downtown Chicago
- 22 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 23 Alaska -public transport
- 24 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 25 Hamilton Broadway