We'll be celebrating our 10th anniversary in early February and are leaning toward New Orleans for our destination. Neither of us have ever been. We're in our early 50's, from Philly area, and enjoy hearing live music, interesting architecture, delicious local food, outdoor cafes, parks/gardens/other forms of nature. Assuming my current bad knee will be fine by then, we're also big walkers when we travel.
We travel on the slow side, and will have one week. So we're mostly thinking we'd spend the whole week in NO, but are wondering a little about possibly adding a second destination. What would you do, and why?
Spend whole anniv. week in New Orleans?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 2 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 3 Best places to move to Florida?
- 4 Question about Miami travel
- 5 Salt Lake City
- 6 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 7 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 8 First family ski trip
- 9 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 10 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 11 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 12 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 13 Locker at JFK
- 14 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 15 San Diego grocery stores
- 16 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 17 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 18 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 19 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 20 Key Largo, FL
- 21 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 22 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 23 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 24 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 25 driving from San Francisco to Seattle