We'll be celebrating our 10th anniversary in early February and are leaning toward New Orleans for our destination. Neither of us have ever been. We're in our early 50's, from Philly area, and enjoy hearing live music, interesting architecture, delicious local food, outdoor cafes, parks/gardens/other forms of nature. Assuming my current bad knee will be fine by then, we're also big walkers when we travel.
We travel on the slow side, and will have one week. So we're mostly thinking we'd spend the whole week in NO, but are wondering a little about possibly adding a second destination. What would you do, and why?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA family tour
- 2 Los Angeles area wildflower viewing?
- 3 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 4 Broadway Review - Show & Dinner
- 5 California Coast Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 6 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 7 Chicago Charter Yacht Rentals: The Sophisticated Lady
- 8 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 9 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 10 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 11 Here Are Our Interests, Now What Would You Add to Seattle?
- 12 Costco Travel
- 13 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 14 Philly Itinerary Help
- 15 10 days in Alaska. Help please
- 16 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 17 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 18 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 19 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 20 There's a Tulip Field in Texas!
- 21 4 days road trip southern New England
- 22 trip out west horses and rafting
- 23 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 24 Limo LGA to Sayville: Which Company?
- 25 D.C. UNION STATION SIGHT SEEING