We'll be celebrating our 10th anniversary in early February and are leaning toward New Orleans for our destination. Neither of us have ever been. We're in our early 50's, from Philly area, and enjoy hearing live music, interesting architecture, delicious local food, outdoor cafes, parks/gardens/other forms of nature. Assuming my current bad knee will be fine by then, we're also big walkers when we travel.
We travel on the slow side, and will have one week. So we're mostly thinking we'd spend the whole week in NO, but are wondering a little about possibly adding a second destination. What would you do, and why?
Spend whole anniv. week in New Orleans?
- 1 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 2 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 3 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 4 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 5 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 6 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 7 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 8 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 9 Biloxi questions again
- 10 San Antonio
- 11 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 12 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 13 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 14 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 15 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 16 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 17 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 18 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 19 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 20 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 21 Vero Beach FL
- 22 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 23 Question about Boulder area
- 24 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 25 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?