We'll be celebrating our 10th anniversary in early February and are leaning toward New Orleans for our destination. Neither of us have ever been. We're in our early 50's, from Philly area, and enjoy hearing live music, interesting architecture, delicious local food, outdoor cafes, parks/gardens/other forms of nature. Assuming my current bad knee will be fine by then, we're also big walkers when we travel.
We travel on the slow side, and will have one week. So we're mostly thinking we'd spend the whole week in NO, but are wondering a little about possibly adding a second destination. What would you do, and why?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 2 When do school start again in August?
- 3 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 4 What to do in San Diego
- 5 Road trip from St Paul Mn to Naples Florida
- 6 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 7 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 8 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 9 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 10 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 11 What to do in New York?
- 12 Jazz Fest shuttle buses
- 13 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 14 Our Boston Getaway
- 15 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 16 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 17 40th in Key West
- 18 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 19 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 20 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 21 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 22 Suggestions for Two Day Getaway near Fort Myers or Naples
- 23 Nashville Questions
- 24 Redwood National Forest
- 25 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday