We'll be celebrating our 10th anniversary in early February and are leaning toward New Orleans for our destination. Neither of us have ever been. We're in our early 50's, from Philly area, and enjoy hearing live music, interesting architecture, delicious local food, outdoor cafes, parks/gardens/other forms of nature. Assuming my current bad knee will be fine by then, we're also big walkers when we travel.
We travel on the slow side, and will have one week. So we're mostly thinking we'd spend the whole week in NO, but are wondering a little about possibly adding a second destination. What would you do, and why?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 2 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 3 Broadway show tickets
- 4 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 5 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 6 A stop between St Louis and Little Rock
- 7 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 8 Hawk's
- 9 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 10 Suggestion for 4 day hotel in Miami
- 11 bad traffic on 476 in PA memorial day weekend
- 12 Another question about hawaii
- 13 BYOB in New York City
- 14 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 15 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 16 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 17 Travel from Juneau to Sitka or Skagway
- 18 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 19 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 20 Key West, FL
- 21 Mauna Kea with Children?
- 22 2 day trip covering Grand Canyon and Antelope canyon starting from Phoenix
- 23 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 24 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 25 Hiking and biking hotel options