We'll be celebrating our 10th anniversary in early February and are leaning toward New Orleans for our destination. Neither of us have ever been. We're in our early 50's, from Philly area, and enjoy hearing live music, interesting architecture, delicious local food, outdoor cafes, parks/gardens/other forms of nature. Assuming my current bad knee will be fine by then, we're also big walkers when we travel.
We travel on the slow side, and will have one week. So we're mostly thinking we'd spend the whole week in NO, but are wondering a little about possibly adding a second destination. What would you do, and why?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 It brightens your skin appearance
- 2 http://fornatgaex.com/headlock-muscle-growth/
- 3 http://www.supplements4news.com/slim-lt-garcinia/
- 4 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 5 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/alpha-monster-advanced-review/
- 6 Napa or Sonoma? Muir Woods...
- 7 Addiction Treatment Center New Jersey
- 8 Natural Treatment for Melasma
- 9 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 10 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 11 Nashville Never Been
- 12 Coffee in Boston?
- 13 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 14 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 15 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 16 New orleans recs for family
- 17 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 18 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 19 Later Winter around Mobile
- 20 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 21 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 22 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 23 Uber boston
- 24 Florida keys trip
- 25 First Time to Maine - Itinerary Help!