We'll be celebrating our 10th anniversary in early February and are leaning toward New Orleans for our destination. Neither of us have ever been. We're in our early 50's, from Philly area, and enjoy hearing live music, interesting architecture, delicious local food, outdoor cafes, parks/gardens/other forms of nature. Assuming my current bad knee will be fine by then, we're also big walkers when we travel.
We travel on the slow side, and will have one week. So we're mostly thinking we'd spend the whole week in NO, but are wondering a little about possibly adding a second destination. What would you do, and why?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.besthealthmarket.org/derma-folia/
- 2 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 3 Roller Coaster
- 4 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/diabazole/
- 5 http://menintalk.com/andronite-enhanced/
- 6 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 7 Utah National Parks visit
- 8 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 9 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 10 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 11 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 12 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 13 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 14 universal studios and disney
- 15 Honeymoon out west.
- 16 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia
- 17 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 18 Chicago to Charleston
- 19 How many states have you been to?
- 20 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 21 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 22 USA, Trip to the south
- 23 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 24 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 25 Amtrack: Denver to California?