We'll be celebrating our 10th anniversary in early February and are leaning toward New Orleans for our destination. Neither of us have ever been. We're in our early 50's, from Philly area, and enjoy hearing live music, interesting architecture, delicious local food, outdoor cafes, parks/gardens/other forms of nature. Assuming my current bad knee will be fine by then, we're also big walkers when we travel.
We travel on the slow side, and will have one week. So we're mostly thinking we'd spend the whole week in NO, but are wondering a little about possibly adding a second destination. What would you do, and why?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Merchant Stronghold
- 2 California road trip
- 3 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 4 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 5 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 6 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 7 Oregon Coast question
- 8 Savanah GA
- 9 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 10 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 11 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 12 Florida with a 2 year old
- 13 traveling I 70 across Colorado
- 14 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 15 Colorado itinerary
- 16 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 17 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 18 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 19 Yellowstone NP planning questions
- 20 Boat Tour Suggestion in Kauai or Helicopter Instead?
- 21 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 22 Holton Head, Amelia Island or ????
- 23 Four days in Maine for Anniversary & Birthday
- 24 Economical Restaurants in Oahu; Especially Waikiki
- 25 Solo Yosemite Lodging