We'll be celebrating our 10th anniversary in early February and are leaning toward New Orleans for our destination. Neither of us have ever been. We're in our early 50's, from Philly area, and enjoy hearing live music, interesting architecture, delicious local food, outdoor cafes, parks/gardens/other forms of nature. Assuming my current bad knee will be fine by then, we're also big walkers when we travel.
We travel on the slow side, and will have one week. So we're mostly thinking we'd spend the whole week in NO, but are wondering a little about possibly adding a second destination. What would you do, and why?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 2 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 3 Driving from Chicago to Sacramento
- 4 Short Oregon Trip
- 5 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 6 New offer from Southwest for California residents
- 7 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 8 Trip for 2 to Colorado need ideas.
- 9 Another JFK to Manhattan Question
- 10 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 11 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 12 Has anyone tried Car Wiz for rentals?
- 13 Short Notice
- 14 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 15 4 days in San Francisco
- 16 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 17 Novel in Progress
- 18 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 19 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 20 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 21 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT
- 22 Norris Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Park
- 23 Another Great DC Trip
- 24 Place to watch World Series in St. Pete Beach?
- 25 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June