We'll be celebrating our 10th anniversary in early February and are leaning toward New Orleans for our destination. Neither of us have ever been. We're in our early 50's, from Philly area, and enjoy hearing live music, interesting architecture, delicious local food, outdoor cafes, parks/gardens/other forms of nature. Assuming my current bad knee will be fine by then, we're also big walkers when we travel.
We travel on the slow side, and will have one week. So we're mostly thinking we'd spend the whole week in NO, but are wondering a little about possibly adding a second destination. What would you do, and why?
Spend whole anniv. week in New Orleans?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England September
- 2 NYC taxi vs car service
- 3 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 4 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 5 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 6 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 7 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 8 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 9 Austin Food Trucks
- 10 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 11 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 12 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 13 searching for urban master planned community
- 14 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 15 Condos near Disney World
- 16 family celebration trip
- 17 Deep South sept 2015
- 18 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 19 Hawaii Group Travel
- 20 New York To Ashville NC
- 21 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 22 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 23 Fmpden, are you there?
- 24 Planning Christmas in NYC-is it nuts?
- 25 Southern NJ and Bucks County PA - how's it look?