We'll be celebrating our 10th anniversary in early February and are leaning toward New Orleans for our destination. Neither of us have ever been. We're in our early 50's, from Philly area, and enjoy hearing live music, interesting architecture, delicious local food, outdoor cafes, parks/gardens/other forms of nature. Assuming my current bad knee will be fine by then, we're also big walkers when we travel.
We travel on the slow side, and will have one week. So we're mostly thinking we'd spend the whole week in NO, but are wondering a little about possibly adding a second destination. What would you do, and why?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/active-brightening-face-serum/
- 2 Road trip around Washington DC
- 3 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 4 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 5 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 6 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 7 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 8 Weather in Chicago
- 9 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 10 Help me with this
- 11 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 12 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 13 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 14 New Orleans
- 15 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 16 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 17 Oregon road trip
- 18 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 19 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 20 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 21 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 22 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 23 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 24 Dining in St. Louis
- 25 AR State Parks