We'll be celebrating our 10th anniversary in early February and are leaning toward New Orleans for our destination. Neither of us have ever been. We're in our early 50's, from Philly area, and enjoy hearing live music, interesting architecture, delicious local food, outdoor cafes, parks/gardens/other forms of nature. Assuming my current bad knee will be fine by then, we're also big walkers when we travel.
We travel on the slow side, and will have one week. So we're mostly thinking we'd spend the whole week in NO, but are wondering a little about possibly adding a second destination. What would you do, and why?
Spend whole anniv. week in New Orleans?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 2 Washington, DC to Boston
- 3 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 4 San Diego Trip Report
- 5 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 6 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 7 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 8 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 9 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 10 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 11 WISCONSIN
- 12 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 13 rain in Kauai
- 14 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 15 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 16 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 17 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 18 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 19 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 20 Phoenix restaurants
- 21 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 22 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??
- 23 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 24 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 25 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015