We'll be celebrating our 10th anniversary in early February and are leaning toward New Orleans for our destination. Neither of us have ever been. We're in our early 50's, from Philly area, and enjoy hearing live music, interesting architecture, delicious local food, outdoor cafes, parks/gardens/other forms of nature. Assuming my current bad knee will be fine by then, we're also big walkers when we travel.
We travel on the slow side, and will have one week. So we're mostly thinking we'd spend the whole week in NO, but are wondering a little about possibly adding a second destination. What would you do, and why?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 2 Arizona in winter
- 3 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 4 Key West
- 5 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 6 disneyland
- 7 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 8 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 9 Las Vegas Vacation
- 10 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 11 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 12 moving to Florida
- 13 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 14 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 15 DC restaurant report
- 16 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 17 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 18 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 19 Northern California Redwoods
- 20 Southwestern Virginia Ideas?
- 21 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 22 East Tennesee to mohonk.
- 23 Neue Galerie
- 24 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 25 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans