We'll be celebrating our 10th anniversary in early February and are leaning toward New Orleans for our destination. Neither of us have ever been. We're in our early 50's, from Philly area, and enjoy hearing live music, interesting architecture, delicious local food, outdoor cafes, parks/gardens/other forms of nature. Assuming my current bad knee will be fine by then, we're also big walkers when we travel.
We travel on the slow side, and will have one week. So we're mostly thinking we'd spend the whole week in NO, but are wondering a little about possibly adding a second destination. What would you do, and why?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://healthchatboard.com/image-revive/
- 2 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 3 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 4 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 5 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 6 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 7 Staying outside DC
- 8 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 9 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 10 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 11 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 12 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 13 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 14 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 15 Ideas for New York
- 16 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 17 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 18 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 19 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 20 Road trip
- 21 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??
- 22 Driving from Providence to Ohio in an '82 Volvo with a cat, but...
- 23 Getting married to a French man
- 24 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 25 Florida beach recommendation, please