I have some questions about a section of my itinerary.
I have 3 nights in mid January and I want to see Grand Canyon, Zion and Bryce.
My main interest is photography.
Driving out of Phoenix or Las Vegas, I am thinking
1) Drive to Grand Canyon South Rim. Stay at http://www.grandcanyonlodges.com/
2) Drive up to Zion 4.5 hrs, stay at http://www.zionlodge.com/
3) Day trip to Bryce 1.5 hrs each way, stay at Zion again
4) Drive back to Vegas from Zion, 3 hrs.
I know it's a short amount of time but it's all we have.
What will there be to actually do at these locations in mid winter? will hiking be an option? will we just drive to lookouts etc? I have no idea, mostly about Zion and Bryce.
We will do hiking for photographs, but not more than about 6 miles return.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/nitro-mxs/
- 2 http://www.dailyfitnessfact.com/black-diamond-force-reviews/
- 3 ⱷ ^_+ ⱷ BUS97.COM ⱷ ^_+ ⱷ 카지노사이트주소 ⱷ ^_+ ⱷ 카지노게임
- 4 Traveling in winter
- 5 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 6 a short trip to san francisco
- 7 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 8 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 9 Summer in Michigan
- 10 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 11 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 12 Glacier National Park
- 13 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 14 South east road trip
- 15 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 16 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 17 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 18 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 19 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 20 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 21 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 22 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 23 Any Sanibel experts?
- 24 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 25 Later Winter around Mobile