I have some questions about a section of my itinerary.
I have 3 nights in mid January and I want to see Grand Canyon, Zion and Bryce.
My main interest is photography.
Driving out of Phoenix or Las Vegas, I am thinking
1) Drive to Grand Canyon South Rim. Stay at http://www.grandcanyonlodges.com/
2) Drive up to Zion 4.5 hrs, stay at http://www.zionlodge.com/
3) Day trip to Bryce 1.5 hrs each way, stay at Zion again
4) Drive back to Vegas from Zion, 3 hrs.
I know it's a short amount of time but it's all we have.
What will there be to actually do at these locations in mid winter? will hiking be an option? will we just drive to lookouts etc? I have no idea, mostly about Zion and Bryce.
We will do hiking for photographs, but not more than about 6 miles return.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://advancemenpower.com/testo-muscle-fuel/
- 2 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 3 Boston to Naples florida
- 4 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 5 Retiring to Tucson
- 6 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 7 Hotel in Reno
- 8 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 9 Trinity Site, NM
- 10 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 11 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 12 North Carolina airports
- 13 best health clubs with lap pools
- 14 10 days vacation in California
- 15 Santa Fe Itineray
- 16 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 17 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 18 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 19 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 20 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 21 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 22 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 23 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 24 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 25 Day trip to Disney, Orlando