I have some questions about a section of my itinerary.
I have 3 nights in mid January and I want to see Grand Canyon, Zion and Bryce.
My main interest is photography.
Driving out of Phoenix or Las Vegas, I am thinking
1) Drive to Grand Canyon South Rim. Stay at http://www.grandcanyonlodges.com/
2) Drive up to Zion 4.5 hrs, stay at http://www.zionlodge.com/
3) Day trip to Bryce 1.5 hrs each way, stay at Zion again
4) Drive back to Vegas from Zion, 3 hrs.
I know it's a short amount of time but it's all we have.
What will there be to actually do at these locations in mid winter? will hiking be an option? will we just drive to lookouts etc? I have no idea, mostly about Zion and Bryce.
We will do hiking for photographs, but not more than about 6 miles return.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 주식투자어플 공부어플추천 oninve.com
- 2 Philly Itinerary Help
- 3 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 4 There's a Tulip Field in Texas!
- 5 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 6 Limo LGA to Sayville: Which Company?
- 7 Costco Travel
- 8 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 9 D.C. UNION STATION SIGHT SEEING
- 10 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 11 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 12 Big Island Hawaii car rental
- 13 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 14 USA family tour
- 15 Country Walkers
- 16 Kailua-kona 1892 monument
- 17 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area
- 18 BWI to Gaylord National Harbor
- 19 Driving Hwy 12 from Missoula Mr ro Walla Walla WA
- 20 Sacramento Hotel
- 21 Road trip Missoula mt. to walla walla WA
- 22 4 days road trip southern New England
- 23 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 24 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 25 Which of these 3 Kona hotels