I have some questions about a section of my itinerary.
I have 3 nights in mid January and I want to see Grand Canyon, Zion and Bryce.
My main interest is photography.
Driving out of Phoenix or Las Vegas, I am thinking
1) Drive to Grand Canyon South Rim. Stay at http://www.grandcanyonlodges.com/
2) Drive up to Zion 4.5 hrs, stay at http://www.zionlodge.com/
3) Day trip to Bryce 1.5 hrs each way, stay at Zion again
4) Drive back to Vegas from Zion, 3 hrs.
I know it's a short amount of time but it's all we have.
What will there be to actually do at these locations in mid winter? will hiking be an option? will we just drive to lookouts etc? I have no idea, mostly about Zion and Bryce.
We will do hiking for photographs, but not more than about 6 miles return.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hp printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Miami or New Orleans for 3 days in mid December
- 3 "Fitness" vacations
- 4 Andaman and Nicobar Islands of South India
- 5 Transit Advisory - NY Penn Station - Amtrak track work Ju;y 10 thru
- 6 Help with Northwest Trip
- 7 Orlando area weather in June
- 8 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 9 Boston Food Tour
- 10 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 11 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 12 Help plan my trip please
- 13 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 14 One day for Mt. Rainier
- 15 1st road trip Cincinnati to Beauford, SC
- 16 Brief Savannah Trip--Brief Savannah Trip Report
- 17 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 18 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 19 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 20 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 21 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 22 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 23 Fort Smith to Memphis roadtrip.. need advice!
- 24 Ready for Oregon -- tell me about Eugene: hikes and lunch?
- 25 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?