My father and his best friend from high school will be celebrating their 60th birthdays this August when both families will be in Chicago together. I would like some restaurant recommendations for French or American restaurants for people with "foodie" tendencies. Price isn't an option. Thanks very much!
Special restaurant in Chicago for 60th Birthday Celebration
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best places to move to Florida?
- 2 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 3 Juneau May 8th
- 4 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 5 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 6 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 7 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 8 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 9 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 10 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 11 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 12 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 13 West Coast Bound End of March
- 14 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 15 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 16 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 17 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 18 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 19 Question about Miami travel
- 20 Salt Lake City
- 21 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 22 First family ski trip
- 23 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 24 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 25 Locker at JFK