My father and his best friend from high school will be celebrating their 60th birthdays this August when both families will be in Chicago together. I would like some restaurant recommendations for French or American restaurants for people with "foodie" tendencies. Price isn't an option. Thanks very much!
Special restaurant in Chicago for 60th Birthday Celebration
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Orlando to Savannah
- 2 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 3 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 4 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 5 Dinner in Miami
- 6 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 7 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 8 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 9 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 10 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 11 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 12 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 13 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 14 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 15 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 16 Tipping advice
- 17 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 18 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 19 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 20 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 21 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 22 Christmas weather?
- 23 Big island itinerary
- 24 New York City and New England
- 25 San Diego Girl's Trip in December